Windows 10: connection failure

Discus and support connection failure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cant connect to wifi but I'm able to connect to my phones hotspot I have done troubleshooting, I have reset the drivers and upgraded ,yet still I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Benjamin SelormKnii Odoi, Sep 22, 2018.

1. connection failure

cant connect to wifi

but I'm able to connect to my phones hotspot

I have done troubleshooting, I have reset the drivers and upgraded ,yet still I keep facing the same problem

kindly help me with that

:)

Benjamin SelormKnii Odoi, Sep 22, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Sep 22, 2018
  4. connection failure

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

connection failure

1. connection failure - Similar Threads - connection failure

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure: So the company I work for has had the following issue with Microsoft's Wireless Display adaptor products: They will register as an option to connect to with Win + K, however after a connection attempt, it fails. We use a fleet of Dell laptops, and at first they had no issues;...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure: So the company I work for has had the following issue with Microsoft's Wireless Display adaptor products: They will register as an option to connect to with Win + K, however after a connection attempt, it fails. We use a fleet of Dell laptops, and at first they had no issues;...
  4. How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...: Some of our wired network windows devices are occasionally loosing their network connections. I would like to find out when these events are occurring. How can I find this information from the event log?...
  5. How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...

How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...: Some of our wired network windows devices are occasionally loosing their network connections. I would like to find out when these events are occurring. How can I find this information from the event log?...
  6. How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Kernel security check failure after connect hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel security check failure after connect hdd: I have an old PC with two hdd's and wanna to read files from it. Old PC was on Windows 10. When I connect HDD I got blue screen with error "kernel security check failure". My actual PC run on Windows 11....
  8. Kernel security check failure after connect hdd

Kernel security check failure after connect hdd: I have an old PC with two hdd's and wanna to read files from it. Old PC was on Windows 10. When I connect HDD I got blue screen with error "kernel security check failure". My actual PC run on Windows 11....
  9. Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...

Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...: I keep getting this Audit Failure alert in Windows Security Log. How can I fix this?Log Name: SecuritySource: Microsoft-Windows-Security-AuditingDate: 2023-12-06 9:35:41 AMEvent ID: 5157Task Category: Filtering Platform ConnectionLevel:...
  10. Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...: I keep getting this Audit Failure alert in Windows Security Log. How can I fix this?Log Name: SecuritySource: Microsoft-Windows-Security-AuditingDate: 2023-12-06 9:35:41 AMEvent ID: 5157Task Category: Filtering Platform ConnectionLevel:...