Windows 10: Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself.

Discus and support Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it is really weird. I am on windows 10 and every now and again my internet goes down for up to several hours and i have tried knocking the computer off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BryanYorke, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself.

it is really weird. I am on windows 10 and every now and again my internet goes down for up to several hours and i have tried knocking the computer off and rebooting and also tried resetting the wifi but without any success. When i do a troubleshoot it comes up with both “ethernet does not have a have a valid ip configuration” and “wifi does not have a valid ip configuation”. Now usually after say 4 hours or so the system must correct itself until next time. Also of interest is that whilst my main desktop seems to be disabled of internet yet at the same time both my ipad and mobile phone can get internet without problem. I am sure the problem must lie somewhere with the wifi box and maybe its configurations. This problem has only arose in the last six months without any changes from me. Hope you can help and thank you.

:)

BryanYorke, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Feb 25, 2019
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself. ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself.

1. Connection going down every few days then usually resurrects itself. - Similar Threads - Connection going down

2. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  6. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  7. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION every few days

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION every few days: Hi, Running Win10 pro on a dell xps 15. Got in Jul '18. Everything Great until Feb 26, 2019. Started getting BSOD with that error in subject. Happens about every 3-5 days. I have executed windows update. I have updated bios. I have run checkdsk. I have run dell diagnostics...
  8. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...
  9. BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: Hello! I've been having blue screens for a long time now. I've even had them on Windows 7. I can not really replicate the problem and I am not sure what causes it. Most of the time it happens when I am watching YouTube or Twitch, but the most recent one happened when playing...
  10. BSOD every few hours or few days - very random

BSOD every few hours or few days - very random: I added a new video card so I could add a new 4K Dell P2715Q monitor with my current Dell 2407 WFP. The card is a PNY nVidia quadro k620. When I added them I still had Windows 7. Started getting random BSOD with various reasons indicated such as "driver IRQL not less or...