Windows 10: connection impossibe sur onedrive

Discus and support connection impossibe sur onedrive in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; lorsque je clic sur microsoft document il m'est demandé mon identifiant et mon mot de pass qui sont ok pourtant la connection est refusée... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LucienTHOMAS, Aug 5, 2019.

1. connection impossibe sur onedrive

lorsque je clic sur microsoft document il m'est demandé mon identifiant et mon mot de pass qui sont ok pourtant la connection est refusée

:)

LucienTHOMAS, Aug 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 5, 2019
  3. app connection to onedrive

Hi Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What happens when you try to connect this app to Cloud?
    2. Are you getting any error code or error message while trying to connect?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Please follow the below suggested steps, so that you can link your app with Cloud (OneDrive).

1. Launch the
      Book Bazaar Reader app.
    2. Right click on the launched Window.
    3. You should be getting the options at the left bottom of the screen with
      Add a book, Cloud and Select.
    4. Click on Cloud option, select
      Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive) and follow the onscreen prompts.
    5. Sign in with the same user account which is associated with OneDrive to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Add
    and sync shared folders to OneDrive
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

connection impossibe sur onedrive

WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query on how to allow OneDrive application on a metered connection, please provide us the following:

• Which version of OneDrive application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

connection impossibe sur onedrive

1. connection impossibe sur onedrive - Similar Threads - connection impossibe sur

2. onedrive will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive will not connect: OneDrive will not connect and resetting does not correct the problem. How do you fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-will-not-connect/2446f167-dffc-4a18-8631-1423486bc084
  3. onedrive will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive will not connect: OneDrive will not connect and resetting does not correct the problem. How do you fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-will-not-connect/2446f167-dffc-4a18-8631-1423486bc084
  4. OneDrive connect fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive connect fail: My mother in law's just got a new computer which is running windows 11. Intel i5 3210m with 4Gb of ram. Runs like a bit of a dog, but she doesn't use it much, and it's way faster than the old one. The old one is an Intel i3 330m, also with 4Gb of ram. Running the standard...
  5. OneDrive Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Not Connecting: Hello, Just today I was planning to do a hard reset on my laptop since my photo viewer and Microsoft store stopped working. As I was going to back up my files, a large quantity of them showed as not having been synced to my computer and not being able to be retrieved from...
  6. Can't connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to onedrive: Hi, I can't connect to onedrive and therefore I have no access to my files..the screen for connecting with onedrive opens, but that's all..no possibility to enter my username/password...
  7. app connection to onedrive

app connection to onedrive: Hi, My book bazaar reader is not syncing or connecting to cloud . can anyone help ***Moved from Windows 10 / Windows Settings*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-connection-to-onedrive/c9fce0ce-f396-4901-b689-6d7189848c15"
  8. OneDrive isn't connected

OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058
  9. OneDrive isn't connected

OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058
  10. OneDrive not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not connecting: I am 2-days old on w10, so still puzzled by it. office 2016 and onedrive have been installed and activated. onedrive loads on boot. When I click on onedrive systray icon, the window opens, [img] And this remains like that, now for 2 hours. Even sign in options...