Windows 10: Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED

Discus and support Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't access website in Edge browser it works well with Firefox in Chrome, is there any issues with Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr.Fitz, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Mr.Fitz Win User

Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED

I can't access website in Edge browser it works well with Firefox in Chrome, is there any issues with Edge?

:)

Mr.Fitz, Jun 14, 2022

2. NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED Error in website Accessing

Hi,

I am working in an Organization which is enclosed in a domain,

here we are facing issue in many Desktops while accessing some wesites gmail) and page display
    Your connection is not private”/ or NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED error message.

Here are the some troubleshooting we already done:

• Refresh the OS.
    • Reset/Formatting and Re-installing OS.
    • Remove PC from Domain.
    • Uninstalled Symantec Endpoint protection Antivirus.
    • Import new certificates

Kindly help me out from this issue, we are facing this issue from last 3 months.

Thanks & Regards

Vikash Litouriya

Network Engineer

vikashlitouriya, Jun 14, 2022
  3. private connection

Hi,

You can customize your Network connection to either Public or Private network. To set your network connection to Private, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings, and then select Network & Internet.
    • On the left pane, select internet connection you are using (ex: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, etc.).
    • Click the network name that you are currently connected to.
    • Under Network window, enable Make this PC discoverable button.

Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED 01ac483c-a3a0-4fbe-8a73-e02e8fe69afa.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to use.

Monica Cam, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED

Error: "Can create home group in private network only" - the wireless network is private though

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about connecting to HomeGroup network with error: Can create home group in private network only, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to settings in the Network type on Windows 10.

Step 1: I suggest you to check with the network type on Windows 10, try the below:

Right click on the Network icon in the System tray
    and click on Open Network and Sharing Center.

Here you will see the network you are connected to and what type of network Windows 10 has identified it as. (Private/ Public).

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to change the network type to Private if it is not and check if it helps.

• Log-in as an Administrator, on the desktop, click on the Network system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • Right click on your network connection and click on
      Turn sharing on or off
    • Click on Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt and check if it helps.

For reference: HomeGroup problems in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED

1. Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED - Similar Threads - Connection private error

2. Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED

in Cortana
    Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED: I can't access website in Edge browser it works well with Firefox in Chrome, is there any issues with Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-is-private-error-errcertrevoked/d0a0a159-a424-437a-8544-edab5b2cfab7
  3. Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection is private error , ERR_CERT_REVOKED: I can't access website in Edge browser it works well with Firefox in Chrome, is there any issues with Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-is-private-error-errcertrevoked/d0a0a159-a424-437a-8544-edab5b2cfab7
  4. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  5. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  6. Your connection isn't private errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  7. Your connection isn't private errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection isn't private errors: Starting about the end of Sept 2021 I am getting "Your connection isn't private" on many sites now. It just started all at once and still continues after a week. I don't get the option to continue to the site in Advanced like people have suggested. It's like something broke...
  8. connection not private

connection not private: I am getting the following error message: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.yahoo.com for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards. Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID I have tried just about...
  9. Connection Not Private error with hotspot connections on laptop

Connection Not Private error with hotspot connections on laptop: So my apartment uses an internet provider that only allows one device to be connected per account. To get around this issue, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot and then connecting my devices from there. This worked fine for a few weeks, but now every time I try to...
  10. Connection is not private Error on chrome.

Connection is not private Error on chrome.: Hi i am trying to access https://pubanswers.com/ website but getting the below error: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from pubanswers.com(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more...