Windows 10: Connection issue to Azure

Discus and support Connection issue to Azure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to connect a PC to Azure I do the following: Settings Accounts Access work or school Connect At this point, I do not get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dave Authenreith, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Connection issue to Azure

When I try to connect a PC to Azure I do the following:

Settings

Accounts

Access work or school

Connect

At this point, I do not get the alternate options section. I do not get the option to connect to Azure.

All I get is set up a work or school account.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Dave

:)

Dave Authenreith, Dec 9, 2019

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Connection issue to Azure

Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Hi Richard Thompson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the section The password cannot be verified from
    Troubleshoot connectivity issues with Azure AD Connect and check if this helps.

If you are still facing the same issue, then I suggest you to post your query in
    IT Pro TechNet forums, where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Azure AD.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Connection issue to Azure

1. Connection issue to Azure - Similar Threads - Connection issue Azure

2. cant connect to azure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect to azure?: visual studios is not allowing access to git or azure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-azure/2ebf64f6-379f-4b1b-bd42-5f68ff5b2909
  3. cant connect to azure?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect to azure?: visual studios is not allowing access to git or azure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-azure/2ebf64f6-379f-4b1b-bd42-5f68ff5b2909
  4. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  5. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  6. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Azure connection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure connection: Hi,I was trying to add a laptop to the company Azure/MDM but wasn't able to do so as it was managed by some other organisation.I have removed the account from Access work or school .How can i remove or log it of it completely?Vineet...
  8. Issue with resolving hostnames while connected to p2s Azure VPN

Issue with resolving hostnames while connected to p2s Azure VPN: Hi all. Our company have different web apps and web servers hosted at Azure. All people connects to private IPs of those resources via Azure p2s VPN. All was good but on some Windows 10 workstations we faced an issue. Some howe it resolves not private but public IPs. Looks...
  9. Azure VPN issue

Azure VPN issue: Hi, I need help to set up Azure vpn. I checked background set up and permission is allowed. Still I am not able to connect. error: vpn platform did not trigger conncetion Eventviewer error: CoId={82C93745-2FD8-44A2-9E87-39818326CBDE}: The user SYSTEM dialed a...
  10. Azure AD connected Devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure AD connected Devices: Hello, I was just wondering if someone can assist me please, this might be a simple question yet i can't seem to find answers for it so far so i thought it might be best to ask the community. We have recently started connecting staff tablets to Azure AD so they use there...