Windows 10: Connection issues after installing Windows 11

Discus and support Connection issues after installing Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 two days ago, and I have been having Internet issues ever since. Specifically:- when I download and open an exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VlBl84, May 20, 2022.

1. VlBl84 Win User

Connection issues after installing Windows 11

I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 two days ago, and I have been having Internet issues ever since. Specifically:- when I download and open an exe file, I get the message that the file cannot be scanned because SmartScreen cannot be reached- I can't call anyone when using the Skype desktop app, not even Echo it just keeps ringing. I can do it in the browser app, but can't add anyone to the call. My status icon both in the desktop and browser app is the spinning arrows thing.- in the Steam version of Injustice 2, it says the Injustice 2 server is not available although I know it is not

:)

VlBl84, May 20, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 20, 2022
  4. Connection issues after installing Windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Connection issues after installing Windows 11

1. Connection issues after installing Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Connection issues installing

2. Issues after Clean installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after Clean installing windows 11: Hey there!I'm having some trouble with my new HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2075 laptop Intel i7 11th gen, Nvidia RTX, NVMe2. I bought it last year, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Soon enough, I updated it to Windows 11 without any problems. However, at the end of last...
  3. Issues after Clean installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after Clean installing windows 11: Hey there!I'm having some trouble with my new HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2075 laptop Intel i7 11th gen, Nvidia RTX, NVMe2. I bought it last year, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Soon enough, I updated it to Windows 11 without any problems. However, at the end of last...
  4. Windows 11 connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 connectivity issues: I recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 11, and I have been having connectivity issues the entire time I have had the laptop. Neither my desktop, gaming consoles or phones have any issues with my internet connection through my router and I have never had to...
  5. Windows 11 connectivity issues

Windows 11 connectivity issues: I recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 11, and I have been having connectivity issues the entire time I have had the laptop. Neither my desktop, gaming consoles or phones have any issues with my internet connection through my router and I have never had to...
  6. WiFi connectivity issues after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connectivity issues after upgrading to windows 11: I recently updated my lenovo yoga 6 laptop to windows 11 once i finally didnt forget to do it after weeks, and now when i try and login to my university wifi i am asked to sign into my windows security. I have tried every combination of passwords and usernames it could be and...
  7. WiFi connectivity issues after upgrading to windows 11

WiFi connectivity issues after upgrading to windows 11: I recently updated my lenovo yoga 6 laptop to windows 11 once i finally didnt forget to do it after weeks, and now when i try and login to my university wifi i am asked to sign into my windows security. I have tried every combination of passwords and usernames it could be and...
  8. Connection issues after installing Windows 11

Connection issues after installing Windows 11: I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 two days ago, and I have been having Internet issues ever since. Specifically:- when I download and open an exe file, I get the message that the file cannot be scanned because SmartScreen cannot be reached- I can't call anyone when...
  9. VPN Connection Issues After Installing KB5010795

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Connection Issues After Installing KB5010795: Good morning folks, I've installed the latest windows system update and here is my OS specs:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎23/‎2021 OS build 22000.438 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.438.0 However, I'm still having connection...
  10. VPN Connection Issues After Installing KB5010795

VPN Connection Issues After Installing KB5010795: Good morning folks, I've installed the latest windows system update and here is my OS specs:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎23/‎2021 OS build 22000.438 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.438.0 However, I'm still having connection...