Windows 10: Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller

Discus and support Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought the Xbox Series X controller with the wireless adapter for Windows. Using it on my PC without a headset is fine, it works as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gartenriese123, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller

I recently bought the Xbox Series X controller with the wireless adapter for Windows. Using it on my PC without a headset is fine, it works as intended. However when I plug my headset into the controller to talk to people while playing, the controller loses its connection very often and I have to restart the controller. How can I fix that?

:)

gartenriese123, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Brink, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller

Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

Yes. I also followed the steps provided my Microsoft

Known Issues on Xbox Series X|S

• windows 10 KB number for OS Build is greater than the one listed
    • the controller firmware is up to date from the Xbox Accessories app.

kousik2020, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller

1. Connection issues when headset is plugged into Xbox Series X controller - Similar Threads - Connection issues headset

2. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  6. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connectivity issue with new Xbox Series X controller: Hello all! I'm having a very strange problem with the Bluetooth connectivity in my brand new series x controller. This is only happening with my pc, it works flawlessly with my xbox one s. Also the swap between the Xbox and the pc works amazing as well. However, it has this...
  9. Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Series S/X controller bluetooth issue: Hi there. I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I turn on my controller, intending to use it with Windows 10 just like the last time I played with it (when it was already paired), it won't connect automatically and I have to "forget" the controller in Win10 settings than...
  10. Series X Controller Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Series X Controller Issues: Hi, I’m posting here out of desperation but hopefully something gets brought up that I haven’t tried yet. My situation is as follows: I bought a Series X controller to use with my PC and I’m aware there’s an issue with Windows 10 right now where it works fine wired but does...