Windows 10: connection issues with gaming

Discus and support connection issues with gaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; sorry for my bad english in advance hello,i have a problem connecting to discord and the games i play but i can stil go on google and search stuff or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by klaky, Apr 26, 2021.

1. klaky Win User

connection issues with gaming

sorry for my bad english in advance hello,i have a problem connecting to discord and the games i play but i can stil go on google and search stuff or go on youtube and stil watch things i have a command running on cmd ping 8.8.8.8 -t to be honest i don't fully understand why im doing this but it helps me know when my connection is gonna drop i have tried a few things like complaining with my internet provider , updating my drivers , buying a new network port nothing works please help me im beginning to get bored :

:)

klaky, Apr 26, 2021

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

Support options for Nokia, Lumia, and feature phone devices

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 26, 2021
  4. connection issues with gaming

connection Issue with WiFi

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as the Wi-Fi connection on your PC drops. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in these article:
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Also, we would suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

connection issues with gaming

1. connection issues with gaming - Similar Threads - connection issues gaming

2. Xbox Game Bar Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Connection Issue: Whenever I join a Party through the Xbox Game Bar, people can't hear me even when my microphone connection is good. I also get a little orange exclamation mark about the party vc. I've repaired, reset, re-synced the Windows time, and completely re-installed the Game Bar. The...
  3. Connection issue when downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection issue when downloading games: I have ran into this issue only recently. When I'm playing games or streaming videos or sometimes both I have no problems with my internet connection. It runs great. As soon as I go to download a game, off of steam or the epic games launcher the internet fails. I'll go from...
  4. Connection issue when downloading games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection issue when downloading games: I have ran into this issue only recently. When I'm playing games or streaming videos or sometimes both I have no problems with my internet connection. It runs great. As soon as I go to download a game, off of steam or the epic games launcher the internet fails. I'll go from...
  5. connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen: Good Morning,i first noticed on thursday evening that when i launched Steam i kept getting an error 101 telling me i couldnt connect to their servers. an hour or so before i had no issues with that and i could use my internet to browse and stream with no trouble what so ever,...
  6. connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen: Good Morning,i first noticed on thursday evening that when i launched Steam i kept getting an error 101 telling me i couldnt connect to their servers. an hour or so before i had no issues with that and i could use my internet to browse and stream with no trouble what so ever,...
  7. connectivity issues on gaming apps and smartscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Connectivity Issues with Games but Not Web Browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connectivity Issues with Games but Not Web Browsing: Hello, I started having an issue with my games recently. I have had this laptop for almost a year, and have used it for personal activities, college, and gaming. Here I will describe what exactly happens. I have played games on this laptop such as Valorant, Minecraft,...
  9. Connection to server issues on online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection to server issues on online games: So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game will lag a lot or freeze and frame skip until it kicks me out of the game and says cant connect to server. I haven't...
  10. Connection Issue with Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Issue with Bingo Game: I keep losing conections when trying to play bingo!!! I am connected to internet. Why does this keep happening?? [Original Title: Lost connections]...