Windows 10: Connection Not Completely Secure

Discus and support Connection Not Completely Secure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! Need your help. I've been getting this prompt... The information you’re about to submit is not secure Because the site is using a connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristineGarcia2, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Connection Not Completely Secure

Hi! Need your help. I've been getting this prompt...

The information you’re about to submit is not secure
    Because the site is using a connection that’s not completely secure, your information will be visible to others.

Send Anyway Go back

I am just wondering how do I fix this?

:)

ChristineGarcia2, Dec 16, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Connection Not Completely Secure :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 16, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 16, 2020
  4. curatia Win User

Connection Not Completely Secure

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Connection Not Completely Secure

1. Connection Not Completely Secure - Similar Threads - Connection Completely Secure

2. The windows security is completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security is completely gone: The windows security is completely missing from my win 10. Even if I press open window security, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-is-completely-gone/6866d164-8e54-4b25-bbd4-7cc03fc32e25
  3. The windows security is completely gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The windows security is completely gone: The windows security is completely missing from my win 10. Even if I press open window security, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-security-is-completely-gone/6866d164-8e54-4b25-bbd4-7cc03fc32e25
  4. windows security is completely missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security is completely missing: 1. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage Powershell open as administrator2. go to apps > look up "security" > press "repair"there is no "security", or "defender" app in the list3. this article didn't work How to Fix Windows Security Missing or Not...
  5. windows security is completely missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security is completely missing: 1. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage Powershell open as administrator2. go to apps > look up "security" > press "repair"there is no "security", or "defender" app in the list3. this article didn't work How to Fix Windows Security Missing or Not...
  6. Windows security completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security completely unresponsive: Recently I noticed when I download something through Opera it can't confirm the download status as before, permanently leaving a 100%/100% 0bytes download in the little download menu. I looked up the problem, seemed to stem from some anti virus software according to...
  7. Windows security completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows security completely unresponsive: Recently I noticed when I download something through Opera it can't confirm the download status as before, permanently leaving a 100%/100% 0bytes download in the little download menu. I looked up the problem, seemed to stem from some anti virus software according to...
  8. Security scan not completing

Security scan not completing: The weekly security scan never completes. I have to use task manger to 'End task'. Monthly report say's 'no files scanned'. I've tried the turn it off and turn it on again and that made no difference....
  9. Windows Security is completely blank

Windows Security is completely blank: When I open Windows Security, all I get is a near completely blank window. Sure it says windows security at the top, but the back arrow is greyed out and there isn't anything in the side bar. I am completely unsure of what could be causing the problem.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Security completely blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security completely blank: A couple of days ago, windows update failed to install a couple of updates and since then my windows update and security broke. I've since fixed windows update, but I can't figure out how to fix windows security. When I open windows security, all I get is this page:...