Windows 10: Connection not Secure- Error Not Yet Valid Certificate

Discus and support Connection not Secure- Error Not Yet Valid Certificate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hy Guys I am pulling my hair out trying to fix this problem. I am getting this error for every website that I am trying to open right after the fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by khuzafa, Nov 26, 2018.

1. khuzafa Win User

Connection not Secure- Error Not Yet Valid Certificate

Hy Guys
    I am pulling my hair out trying to fix this problem. I am getting this error for every website that I am trying to open right after the fresh install of Windows 10. I have seen and tested most of the fix but I am totally failing at finding the real problem here. I am using Mozilla and Edge browsers and its happening in both. Below fixes already tried;

1- Time/Date of the System is Correct
    2- No antivirus is installed/Disabled Windows Defender as well
    3- Restarted router/connection
    4- Checked drivers/restarted PC
    5- Enabled and Disabled Firewall. Also checked the allow an app on secure/public network.
    6- Internet Options -> Lan Settings -> Checked Automatically detect settings

I remember facing the same issue few months back on another office PC and after failing at fixing the issue, I just installed new windows. I will really appreciate help in this regard.

:)

khuzafa, Nov 26, 2018

2. Getting Certificate error for Activesync with HTC touch pro2 with win mobile 6.1 "The security certificate on the server is not valid. Contact ….""

Hi

We are using wildcard certificate with reverseproxy and activesync seems to working with all Mobile modesl except HTC touch pro2 with win mobile 6.1. We are getting certificate error "The security certificate on the server is not valid. Contact ….". Please
    suggest how to correct this issue

Regards

LMS

Laljeev Madanamma, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Receiving error, "Security certificate has expired or is not valid"

Original title:- security certificate

Why would it say the security certificate ha expired or is not valid??

timmyhammersley, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Connection not Secure- Error Not Yet Valid Certificate

Certificate error: "Content is blocked because it is not signed by a valid security certificate" with IE11 and Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Appreciate the steps that you have taken so far to fix this issue.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Is the issue confined to any specific website?

• Can you let us know few websites with which you are facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information
    more secure by warning about certificate errors.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Let us try to open Internet Explorer in No Add-on mode and check how it works.

If you are able to access the websites, after disabling the Add-ons, try to enable one add-on at a time and check which add-on is causing the issue.

Refer: Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Step 2:

a. Start Internet Explorer.

b. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

c. Click the Advanced tab, and then locate the Security section.

d. Click to clear the Check for server certificate revocation check box, and then click OK.

e. Restart the computer.

Also, see:

1. How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/308260

2. Certificate errors: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/certificate-errors-faq#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Connection not Secure- Error Not Yet Valid Certificate

1. Connection not Secure- Error Not Yet Valid Certificate - Similar Threads - Connection Secure Error

2. Zoom Not Connecting - Certificate Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom Not Connecting - Certificate Error: Hi All, Looking for some help here. I'm having awful trouble trying to use the Zoom app on my Asus Zenbook Flip. I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I've installed the app from the official zoom website, I've tried uninstalling restarting my device and reinstalling. I'm...
  3. Zoom Not Connecting - Certificate Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom Not Connecting - Certificate Error: Hi All, Looking for some help here. I'm having awful trouble trying to use the Zoom app on my Asus Zenbook Flip. I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I've installed the app from the official zoom website, I've tried uninstalling restarting my device and reinstalling. I'm...
  4. Zoom Not Connecting - Certificate Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Security Certificate Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Certificate Wifi Error: When I try to connect to my school wifi it gives me a page saying connect to wifi, The Wi-Fi you are using BISD-BYOD may require you to visit its login page and when I click connect it just sends me to http://www.gstatic.com/generate_204 which is just a white screen, I really...
  6. Security Certificate Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Certificate Wifi Error: When I try to connect to my school wifi it gives me a page saying connect to wifi, The Wi-Fi you are using BISD-BYOD may require you to visit its login page and when I click connect it just sends me to http://www.gstatic.com/generate_204 which is just a white screen, I really...
  7. Security Certificate Wifi Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Valid Certificates Rejected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Valid Certificates Rejected: Hi Community :-I'm fairly tech savvy if that helps I'm a software development manager, although in the Linux space. Sometime going to websites on Chrome started giving me the "certificate expired or invalid" warning. What's bizarre is that the certificate is definitely valid...
  9. Certificate security

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certificate security: I have noticed my computers are acting weird. Anti-malware has been run on both computers. My laptop started a download called "ELERA". This is said to be a touch pad driver however this is not the case. My desktop has an usual traffic as well there, applications are opening...
  10. security certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security certificate: I keep getting a security certificate warning because the one I have is outdated. How do I get a current one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-certificate/50fb16c8-dc1a-402f-8283-d483aaf7eeef"