Windows 10: Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone

Discus and support Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I checked online I couldn't able to find anything or anyone having this problem, actually I even don't know this is a problem since it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/realPrathap, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone

Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone sxkfNayAdspSLJp89zzMIl4z3XPTE40V2cXuPgR11zg.jpg

When I checked online I couldn't able to find anything or anyone having this problem, actually I even don't know this is a problem since it does not cause any problem on my System. Just posting it down so that I could find out if this is happening to any of you people on your windows 10.

When I checked online I couldn't able to find anything or anyone having this problem, actually I even don't know if this is a problem since it does not cause any problem. Just posting it down so that I could find out if this is happening to any of you people on your windows 10.

Snap of the Ethernet connection number in the setting Menu

submitted by /u/realPrathap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/realPrathap, Jan 16, 2020

2. Establishing a Wired Internet Access on a Smartphone

I have connected a smartphone with Android 8.1.0 to a computer. After that, on the smartphone, I have gone to Settings > Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering > USB tethering > On.

Next, on the computer, I have gone to Settings > Network & Internet> Ethernet > Change adapter options > Ethernet > Properties > Sharing > Allow other network uses to connect through this computer’s Internet connection > Home networking connection:
    > Ethernet 4 [the name of the smartphone’s connection].

There is still no wired connection to the Internet on the smartphone. Is there anything else which needs to be done? Do you get wired Internet connection on your smartphone when you follow the above steps?

BerndStrauss, Jan 16, 2020
  3. srsly Win User
    How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

srsly, Jan 16, 2020
  4. sawanp Win User

Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone

how to tether internet connection windows phone 7

i want to know that is it possible to tether internet connection in windows phone 7 like any other smartphone

sawanp, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone

1. Connection Number increases whenever I tether internet via smartphone - Similar Threads - Connection Number increases

2. PROBLEM CONNECTING SMARTPHONE AND COMPUTER VIA BLUETOOTH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEM CONNECTING SMARTPHONE AND COMPUTER VIA BLUETOOTH: When I try to connect the smartphone to the computer via Bluetooth , a small panel appears in which I should logically put the six digit connection code. Unfortunately, this table does not have any option as I cannot enlarge it or write something into see picture . What can I...
  3. PROBLEM CONNECTING SMARTPHONE AND COMPUTER VIA BLUETOOTH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROBLEM CONNECTING SMARTPHONE AND COMPUTER VIA BLUETOOTH: When I try to connect the smartphone to the computer via Bluetooth , a small panel appears in which I should logically put the six digit connection code. Unfortunately, this table does not have any option as I cannot enlarge it or write something into see picture . What can I...
  4. PROBLEM CONNECTING SMARTPHONE AND COMPUTER VIA BLUETOOTH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. connecting smartphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  6. connecting smartphone

connecting smartphone: Hello.I noticed the last d ays that when connecting via usb my smarpthone to laptop appears the window in the next screenshot.What is it?Did not appear at the past until now.Ι change some setting by mistake?How can stop it?...
  7. If USB tethering is enabled, why is there no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If USB tethering is enabled, why is there no internet connection?: I have a laptop connected to a phone, and I am using the phone as a hotspot via USB tethering. In the hardware connection settings the connection is shown as "enabled" and data is being sent and recieved, also the settings say that other devices can connect over a local...
  8. If USB tethering is enabled, why is there no internet connection?

If USB tethering is enabled, why is there no internet connection?: I have a laptop connected to a phone, and I am using the phone as a hotspot via USB tethering. In the hardware connection settings the connection is shown as "enabled" and data is being sent and recieved, also the settings say that other devices can connect over a local...
  9. Unable to connect Android smartphone via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect Android smartphone via USB: Since the latest Windows update I haven’t been able to connect my SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device I received a message that "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)" Updating drivers didn't help here. How to sort it out?...
  10. How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?: I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access...