Windows 10: connection of headphones to laptop

Discus and support connection of headphones to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; headphones boose confort 35 paired with my laptop [windows 10 } but no sound coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by souheii, Apr 6, 2020.

1. souheii Win User

connection of headphones to laptop

headphones boose confort 35 paired with my laptop [windows 10 } but no sound coming

:)

souheii, Apr 6, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Headphone not working when connected to laptop

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that your headphone isn’t working when connected to your laptop . We will be glad to help you with this.

To assist you better, do let us know if your speaker works fine when you unplug the headphone.

Sometimes this issue could occur when you don’t set your headphone/speaker to default.

Please follow the steps below to set your headphone as the default device for audio.

1. Right click on the speaker icon on the notification area (right bottom corner of your screen).

2. Click on “playback

3. Check if the headphone is listed there, if so, right click
    on it and choose enable.

4. Highlight the headphone and click on "Set as Default".

Once you are done with the steps, repeat step 1 and select volume mixer. Please make sure that all the volumes are turned up to the highest and check if it works.

If this doesn’t help, we suggest you to
    refer to this link
    for steps on how to update audio drivers.

Do get back to us with the result and we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng1709, Apr 6, 2020
  4. connection of headphones to laptop

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

connection of headphones to laptop

1. connection of headphones to laptop - Similar Threads - connection headphones laptop

2. Headphones cannot connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones cannot connect to laptop: I recently downloaded an update for my windows 11 laptop, as I wanted to get my bluetooth drivers up to date. However, my PLT BB pro 2 headphones cannot connect them to my laptop anymore now. I tried removing them, but it's saying "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth...
  3. Headphones cannot connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones cannot connect to laptop: I recently downloaded an update for my windows 11 laptop, as I wanted to get my bluetooth drivers up to date. However, my PLT BB pro 2 headphones cannot connect them to my laptop anymore now. I tried removing them, but it's saying "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth...
  4. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  5. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  10. Headphones not connecting to laptop

Headphones not connecting to laptop: So my laptop doesn't detect me headphones MOST of the time but when it does, it gives a notification asking what im connecting on the bottom right. I've already tried troubleshooting and now im out of idea's so I'd appreciate some help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect headphones to laptop windows 10

2. LAPTOP WITH HEADPHONE CONNECTION

3. connection of headphone to laptop

4. how to use a jabra,
  5. jabra elite 65t not working on computer