Windows 10: connection problems

Discus and support connection problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello I have a connection problem, there was error 45 on the microsoft wifi direct adapter and Ralink Rt5390r drivers so I uninstalled them and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by souleymanesow1, Jul 26, 2021.

1. connection problems

hello I have a connection problem, there was error 45 on the microsoft wifi direct adapter and Ralink Rt5390r drivers so I uninstalled them and now I see them no longer on "device hide"and now i want to bring them back but i don't know how help me my laptop is windows 10 HP ProBook 4540s

:)

souleymanesow1, Jul 26, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Jul 26, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 26, 2021
  4. connection problems

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

connection problems

1. connection problems - Similar Threads - connection problems

2. Network connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection problem: My Windows 10 PC has been working fine until a few days ago when it stopped connecting to the internet properly. Some sites I can access but others don’t load eventually resulting in an error saying the site can’t be reached or similar. I now can’t access Amazon on...
  3. Network connection problems

Network connection problems: I had just gotten a PC and it said I wasn't connected to any networks so I went on YouTube to try and see if I could figure it out but then none of the options worked. I then tried to figure it out myself but failed. Overall, I just need to know what the problem is to why I...
  4. Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

Slow internet connection, possibly software problem: Recently I bought new internet plan from my isp, 500mbps and they also delivered me a new router. Ever since I started to experience problems,Main problem: on my pc connection to most of the servers tested by speedtest net is slow, download never exceeds 100mbps whereas on...
  5. Can't connect to this network problem

Can't connect to this network problem: So I am have issue connecting to a specific network. I use TP-Link router, but nowadays its showing 'can't connect to this network', tried many a times, forget network, reset network, but still the same error. would be glad if someone helps me out...
  6. I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected...: I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected to internet. My system specifications. CPU- Ryzen 5 4600h Hexa core Ram - 8GB Rom - 256 GB SSD & 1TB HDD GPU - GTX 1650 4GB GFX OS - Windows 10 64 bit Activated . When I connect my...
  7. My WIFI connection has big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My WIFI connection has big problem: Recently, my laptop connection has had a big problem. After starting it, I cannot use WiFi. In the following image the wifi setting disappears.However, in hardware and connection properties, I saw it property as below:I had tried to reset the network in Settings. It works but...
  8. Fix Epic Games Connection error, issues and problems on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Epic Games Connection error, issues and problems on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]This post lists some general fixes for Epic Games connection errors, issues and problems on Windows 11/10. You may, sometimes, encounter connection issues while playing Fortnite or signing into the Epic Games Launcher. When the connection error occurs on your...
  9. Bluetooth connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connection problem: My Bluetooth device is connected with my pc and I can hear it, but the microphone of my Bluetooth device does not connect with my pc, only the speaker works, not the microphone. What will be the problem?...
  10. Problem connecting from to windows 10 to 98SE

Problem connecting from to windows 10 to 98SE: My network contains: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version10.0.19043 Build 19043 Netgear R7000 router. I am trying to connect from Windows 10 to a Windows 98SE computer connected to the router by Ethernet cable. The current situation is that the Win98 name, TOWER, appears in...