Windows 10: Connection timing out on Adobe Flash game (Club Penguin Online)

Discus and support Connection timing out on Adobe Flash game (Club Penguin Online) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Lately I have been having problems with trying to play a flash game, Club Penguin Online. When I enter my credentials and log in, it loads for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CrumblyIgloo, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Connection timing out on Adobe Flash game (Club Penguin Online)

Hi,

Lately I have been having problems with trying to play a flash game, Club Penguin Online. When I enter my credentials and log in, it loads for about 15 seconds, then times out and gives me a message that says, "Having trouble connecting? Please try again, or contact support if the problem continues."

I have contacted the support for the game, and they have given solutions that were not supposed to fail.

I tried restarting my computer and router, flushing DNS cache, switching browsers, clearing all browser data, updating drivers, disabling AdBlock and antivirus, uninstalling softwares, and using /sfc scannow, which reported no integrity violations.

I tried an app on my phone that has Adobe Flash, played the game on my network, and it worked. The problem is my computer.

I want to play the flash game on my computer, but I also do not want to have to reset Windows. I do not have another computer to borrow.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

:)

CrumblyIgloo, Mar 16, 2019

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 16, 2019
  3. adobe flash player

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and turn on the
      Adobe Flash Player.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Nachappa C K, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Connection timing out on Adobe Flash game (Club Penguin Online)

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Connection timing out on Adobe Flash game (Club Penguin Online)

1. Connection timing out on Adobe Flash game (Club Penguin Online) - Similar Threads - Connection timing Adobe

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. adobe flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adobe flash: lost adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/ce0d44d8-4432-4ba8-ba78-b7e6fecc7f03
  5. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash: Why doesn't Adobe Flash stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/4603b650-8d46-4a81-bb08-d2120fb53a84
  6. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash: Adobe flash installed by Windows 10 at factory. Suddenly it shows up disabled. Followed all instructions, still not working. EXTREMELY frustrating and have literally wasted hours trying to correct. Any new ideas?...
  7. adobe flash

adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  8. adobe flash

adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  10. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368