Windows 10: Connection to chromecast stopped.

Discus and support Connection to chromecast stopped. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately my laptop does not connect with chromecast. All my other diveses work so it is nor the wificonnection nor cromecast which is at falt. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eschdin, Jan 21, 2021.

1. eschdin Win User

Connection to chromecast stopped.

Lately my laptop does not connect with chromecast. All my other diveses work so it is nor the wificonnection nor cromecast which is at falt. I understand its a problem connected with windows 10. Is there a solucion?

:)

eschdin, Jan 21, 2021

2. How to Connect to Chromecast?

The solution you have mentioned does not answer the problem at all. Even I'm facing the same problem in windows 10. I am unable to directly cast my microsoft edge to chromecast device. It simply does not show in the list of available devices. My chromecast
    device is connected to my TV through HDMI port and is working perfectly ok with mobile.

SidharttGupta, Jan 21, 2021
  3. How to Connect to Chromecast?

Hi Jose,

I realize that you want to stream the Hulu and Netflix apps to the Chromecast. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• How is the TV and the laptop connected?

• Is the TV part of the same network to which the laptop is connected?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Gokulbks Win User

chromecast

Hi all, I couldn't connect my Lumia phone to my chromecast wifi-dongle what could be the possible reason?

Any valuable suggestions?

Gokulbks, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Connection to chromecast stopped. - Similar Threads - Connection chromecast stopped

2. how to set up connectivity hotspot for chromecast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set up connectivity hotspot for chromecast: Hello, how do I set up a Connectivity hot spot for use with Chromecast on my laptop with windows 7? I am in a hotel that's using a 2.4GHz WiFi and using a 1st generation Chromecast device and my TracFone does not allow me to set up a hotspot...
  3. how to set up connectivity hotspot for chromecast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to set up connectivity hotspot for chromecast: Hello, how do I set up a Connectivity hot spot for use with Chromecast on my laptop with windows 7? I am in a hotel that's using a 2.4GHz WiFi and using a 1st generation Chromecast device and my TracFone does not allow me to set up a hotspot...
  4. Chromecast HDMI dongle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromecast HDMI dongle: Can I cast a streaming movie or program from my Windows 10 PC to my Roku smart TV with Chromecast? I don't mean a previously downloaded movie or MP4, I mean a live show streaming on my Windows 10 PC, like a free Crackle movie. Thanks!...
  5. ChromeCast app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ChromeCast app: I just recently bought the ChromeCast app on my laptop and my Oculus Quest isn't able to see it on its casting list. I just wanna know if this app is compatible with VR and if so, then it must be my headset....
  6. Opera chromecast

in Browsers and Email
    Opera chromecast: I never got to make both work together. I see old video of people that have in their setting a tab that enable them to see a chomecast tab. Like this guy, but I don't see that tab. I have the latest version 67.0.3575.137 Opera is up to date Last checked on Saturday, April...
  7. Edge and Google Chromecast

Edge and Google Chromecast: When I was using the Edge Beta, I had no trouble getting Google Chromecast to work with it, until 2 weeks ago. At that point, Chromecast disappeared as an option icon on Edge or programs appearing on Edge. I want this back or I will return to Chrome as my browser. How do I...
  8. Chromecast

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromecast: I bought a Chromecast and plugged it into my television and can see Chromecast and the number behind it. Now I go to the Chrome Web Store and I do not see anywhere the chromecast icon. This is very frustrating because in the past I had no problems setting up chromecast on my...
  9. IP ADDRESS FOR CHROMECAST

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP ADDRESS FOR CHROMECAST: how do I get the ip address for my chromecast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address-for-chromecast/e1f32f3d-a5ea-4846-95b3-7b8923c60fb9
  10. chromecast

chromecast: Why won't my chromecast stream to my tv , except occasionally ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/chromecast/9d7f4ae9-cfa8-41b7-b4e7-fcc3984c8159