Windows 10: CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

Discus and support CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; CONNECTION IN PROGRESS ALWAYS SHOWING UP THEN SAYS TRY AGAIN HAPPING TOO MANY TIMES AND DAYS CANT GET ON... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KAYSNAME, May 23, 2020.

1. KAYSNAME Win User

CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

CONNECTION IN PROGRESS ALWAYS SHOWING UP THEN SAYS TRY AGAIN HAPPING TOO MANY TIMES AND DAYS CANT GET ON

:)

KAYSNAME, May 23, 2020
  2. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, May 23, 2020
  3. Arctucas Win User
    mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, May 23, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE... - Similar Threads - CONNECTION GAME ISNT

2. How do i fix game saying a controller is connected when nothing is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix game saying a controller is connected when nothing is connected: I recently bought 2 games on steam 1 game turns my camera in circles until i disable gamepad input in the settings and the 2nd one says a unmapped controller is detected when i open it. The issue is i have no controllers connected and i already used control panel to remove...
  3. How do i fix game saying a controller is connected when nothing is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix game saying a controller is connected when nothing is connected: I recently bought 2 games on steam 1 game turns my camera in circles until i disable gamepad input in the settings and the 2nd one says a unmapped controller is detected when i open it. The issue is i have no controllers connected and i already used control panel to remove...
  4. How do i fix game saying a controller is connected when nothing is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Taskbar internet icon showing not connected when in fact you are connected FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar internet icon showing not connected when in fact you are connected FIX: Split from this thread. Microsoft still haven't fixed the problem of the taskbar internet icon showing not connected when in fact you are connected after the most recent large update. I notice most of the moderators on here including yourself give out a lot of...
  6. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  7. Scanner is connected but isnt connect when opening the app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner is connected but isnt connect when opening the app: I've connect my Scanner to the computer and have checked that everything is working but when I open the scan app is says that there is no scanner connected. I've also removed the scanner and reconnected with it still not working. The scanner was working in the past and I have...
  8. windows is saying "not connected" when I am

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows is saying "not connected" when I am: I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in Chrome now). I can't get Windows updates as it says I'm not connected. I am using Ethernet now, but I have the same issue on...
  9. I am unable to connect to one website

I am unable to connect to one website: I cannot connect to a webmail site I have used for years. I can go to other sites. I can get to the webmail from other computers, but not this one. I tried 3 different browsers. The problem is not at their end. Any suggestions?...
  10. Can't connect, only one ISP

Can't connect, only one ISP: Just worked on a customer's PC that had been upgraded to 10 Home. Have Comcast with the new Gateway. I get a can't connect when I try and connect to his home Xfinity Network. I can connect to the Xfinity Wifi and logon using Comcast User and password to access the Net....