Windows 10: CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

Discus and support CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; CONNECTION IN PROGRESS ALWAYS SHOWING UP THEN SAYS TRY AGAIN HAPPING TOO MANY TIMES AND DAYS CANT GET ON... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KAYSNAME, May 23, 2020.

1. KAYSNAME Win User

CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

CONNECTION IN PROGRESS ALWAYS SHOWING UP THEN SAYS TRY AGAIN HAPPING TOO MANY TIMES AND DAYS CANT GET ON

:)

KAYSNAME, May 23, 2020
  2. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, May 23, 2020
  3. Arctucas Win User
    mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, May 23, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE...

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. CONNECTION TO GAME ISNT CONNECTING AGAIN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT i AM NOT THE ONLY ONE... - Similar Threads - CONNECTION GAME ISNT

2. WIFI Strange connection drop only when opening games...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Strange connection drop only when opening games...: Hi, So I installed a Nest Router, hooked up to my virgin media modem, with 2 additional older generation google wifi units in different rooms using the google home app. One of which, is connected to the nest router via a long ethernet cable, the other is just using wifi...
  3. Scanner is connected but isnt connect when opening the app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner is connected but isnt connect when opening the app: I've connect my Scanner to the computer and have checked that everything is working but when I open the scan app is says that there is no scanner connected. I've also removed the scanner and reconnected with it still not working. The scanner was working in the past and I have...
  4. Wifi: Laptop will only connect when I am within a few feet of the browser.

Wifi: Laptop will only connect when I am within a few feet of the browser.: My laptop will connect only when I am within a few feet of the router. No other laptop in the house has this problem. Also, it happens at other locations too. I've checked the router and done troubleshooting but it gets me nowhere. All my power settings are on max. I'm the...
  5. windows is saying "not connected" when I am

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows is saying "not connected" when I am: I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in Chrome now). I can't get Windows updates as it says I'm not connected. I am using Ethernet now, but I have the same issue on...
  6. Am I connected to a server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I connected to a server?: I am a private individual and recently had a computer tech reinstall Windows 10. Am I connected to a domain/server? Thanks Here's the image of event viewer: [IMG]...
  7. I am unable to connect to one website

I am unable to connect to one website: I cannot connect to a webmail site I have used for years. I can go to other sites. I can get to the webmail from other computers, but not this one. I tried 3 different browsers. The problem is not at their end. Any suggestions?...
  8. Not connected, Yes I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected, Yes I am: How is it, in windows 10 home, I can surf the web but when I try to run a game from play store it tells me that i am going to need the internet for this. ???????????????????????????? I am connected to the net, now to my microsoft account, it looks like i have to sign in and...
  9. My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer Crashes only when I am in Game: My computer has been either crashing (BSOD) or just completely freezing 15 to 20 min into a game. But this only happens when I am in a game. Please help. 83389
  10. Can't connect, only one ISP

Can't connect, only one ISP: Just worked on a customer's PC that had been upgraded to 10 Home. Have Comcast with the new Gateway. I get a can't connect when I try and connect to his home Xfinity Network. I can connect to the Xfinity Wifi and logon using Comcast User and password to access the Net....