Windows 10: Connection to my LAN

Discus and support Connection to my LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer connects to my LAN on startup. If I leave my computer for just a few minutes and come back, I am disconnected from my LAN. I can run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Redman_58, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Redman_58 Win User

Connection to my LAN

My computer connects to my LAN on startup. If I leave my computer for just a few minutes and come back, I am disconnected from my LAN. I can run the troubleshooting program, and it reconnects. This is extremely annoying. How do I fix?

:)

Redman_58, Sep 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 23, 2018
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Sep 23, 2018
  4. jonkb Win User

Connection to my LAN

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Connection to my LAN :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Connection to my LAN

1. Connection to my LAN - Similar Threads - Connection LAN

2. Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10: Hi All,I have a big problem at the moment with my ethernet. It's stuck at 100Mbs when the adapter properties on speed and duplex are set at 1000Mbs. I have changed the cable and checked with another laptop that is also running windows 10 and that connects fine at 1000Mbs. I'm...
  3. Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10: Hi All,I have a big problem at the moment with my ethernet. It's stuck at 100Mbs when the adapter properties on speed and duplex are set at 1000Mbs. I have changed the cable and checked with another laptop that is also running windows 10 and that connects fine at 1000Mbs. I'm...
  4. Why is my LAN connection stuck at 100/100Mbs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...: If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont have wifi access on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-am-connected-through-lan-on-my-pc-how-can-i-get/2e2b8738-39b1-4692-8da2-2d03ae58e393
  6. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...: If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont have wifi access on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-am-connected-through-lan-on-my-pc-how-can-i-get/2e2b8738-39b1-4692-8da2-2d03ae58e393
  7. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  9. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers: My motherboard recently died and needed to be replaced. When I booted it up for the first time after installing the new motherboard, it booted fine into Windows 10, but even though my ethernet was plugged in and working it did not register a connection. This was expected,...
  10. Can’t log into Windows 10 without internet connection, lacking lan drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing