Windows 10: connection to my windows 7 PC

Discus and support connection to my windows 7 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please explain how I can connect with my Windows 7 PC....As the Windows security network credentials keeps on saying username and password is incorrect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KR Bouah, Oct 28, 2018.

1. KR Bouah Win User

connection to my windows 7 PC

Please explain how I can connect with my Windows 7 PC....As the Windows security network credentials keeps on saying username and password is incorrect

:)

KR Bouah, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Techtu Win User

Sharing files between 2 Win 7 PC's that are connected through Wireless

Rather than explaining this to you step by step I thought it would be a handy idea to let you have a look at this link which takes you through the step by step instructions to set up your network for Windows 7.

Techtu, Oct 28, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. connection to my windows 7 PC - Similar Threads - connection

2. Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...: I tried to enable auto colour management which didn't work. Anytime I clicked the button, it would flash on, then turn back off. My laptop screen also flickers once. Since then, whenever I connect my HDMI or choose any project option other than duplicate, my laptop screen...
  3. Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...: I tried to enable auto colour management which didn't work. Anytime I clicked the button, it would flash on, then turn back off. My laptop screen also flickers once. Since then, whenever I connect my HDMI or choose any project option other than duplicate, my laptop screen...
  4. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  5. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  6. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

7. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  8. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  9. Blue Screen when remoting connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when remoting connection: Hi Gentleman,I met a blue screen issue mostly when remoting connection to the PC. whatever using VNC or remote desktop or other applications.OS is windows 7the details are as below:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid]...
  10. Blue Screen when remoting connection

Blue Screen when remoting connection: Hi Gentleman,I met a blue screen issue mostly when remoting connection to the PC. whatever using VNC or remote desktop or other applications.OS is windows 7the details are as below:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect windows 7 mozart to laptop