Windows 10: " Connection to RCM Win 10 has been lost. Please check your network and try again.

Discus and support " Connection to RCM Win 10 has been lost. Please check your network and try again. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer error message " Connection to RCM Win 10" has been lost. Please check your network and try again. Thought I was having internet issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vduggan, May 4, 2021.

1. Vduggan Win User

" Connection to RCM Win 10 has been lost. Please check your network and try again.

My computer error message " Connection to RCM Win 10" has been lost. Please check your network and try again. Thought I was having internet issues. Talked to my internet carrier and they rebooted my system. I got on the internet without fail on my cell and my personal computer. Yet every time I try to log into my work computer I get the above error message. I can close the error message but it always comes back. Thinking it is a WIN 10 issue. No matter what I cannot log onto the work computer at all. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

Vduggan, May 4, 2021
  2. DaleNoel Win User

Win 10 Network Printer Connection Problem

I have tried, when using the wifi from a Win 7 computer to connect to the printer connected to it. Others can connect.

I did do the three steps outlined:

• Open File Explorer. Pick the "Network" icon from the left pane (navigation pane) of the file explorer UI.
    • If sharing is turned off you will see a pale yellow line towards the top of the window that states "Network Discovery is turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible. Click to change...".
    • Click this bar and select "Turn on network discovery and file sharing"

None of the suggestion worked.

I did notice that the PC I'm connecting to is 'Private' while I am listed as 'Public'.

• Can this be causing the problem?
    • Are there other suggestions?

I need to be connected to use the other printer so work flow can not be disrupted and someone else needs to print the file for me.

I will be with this group again on Monday.

Thank you.

DaleNoel, May 4, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 4, 2021
  4. Steeboo Win User

" Connection to RCM Win 10 has been lost. Please check your network and try again.

Network connection lost - but still there

My Win 8.1 64 bit laptop used to show network connections on the bottom right of the screen in the notification area - as "STEPS"

This continued when upgraded to Win 10 64 until the latest update KB3081441 / KB30814444 - when, after rebooting - was lost !!

The laptop IS still connected wirelessly - to my router - but there is NO indication of which device it is connected to

In fact - when I hover the tracker mouse over the network indicator - it reports "NOT CONNECTED NO CURRENT CONNECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE"

What is going on with this connection ?

Steeboo, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. " Connection to RCM Win 10 has been lost. Please check your network and try again. - Similar Threads - Connection RCM has

2. Try connecting your device again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try connecting your device again: I got a new game on my computer and wanted to use my Xbox controller to play. but for some reason or another, my controller won't connect to my pc. it keeps saying "try connecting you device again." So i did what anyone would do in my position, i went to Youtube. i fallowed...
  3. We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again: How I can fix this issue ,while my Windows key+R doesnt work either?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-are-unable-to-connect-at-the-moment-please/fb4bd397-2a23-4a48-a827-bd53bb383296
  4. We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again

We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again: How I can fix this issue ,while my Windows key+R doesnt work either?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-are-unable-to-connect-at-the-moment-please/fb4bd397-2a23-4a48-a827-bd53bb383296
  5. We are unable to connect at the Moment. Please check your network and try again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  7. Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again

Install Error - Please check your internet connection and try again: hi when i try to install an .exe i get this error but the connection is ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-please-check-your-internet/04690f69-bad1-44e6-bff3-7c09ac8fd84a
  8. Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again.: Hi everyone, I am having trouble connecting to my Microsoft account. When in settings an error message appears at the top of the screen which states; "There was a problem connecting to your Microsoft account. Check your internet connection and try again." The issue is...
  9. "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later.": A friend just got a new Dell desktop computer. During first time entering registration info, not sure if it was for Dell or Microsoft, after entering only part of his email address, the part before the @, that screen disappeared. Later, he signed into Microsoft using his full...
  10. "download failed : please check your connection and try again"

"download failed : please check your connection and try again": For example, I downloaded an application that uses an internet connection. after that I installed the application, but failed and the notification "Error code: [0X82000015]" almost all applications that use internet connection, I can not use it. help please .........