Windows 10: Connection to server issues on online games

Discus and support Connection to server issues on online games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Control_Of_Time, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Connection to server issues on online games

So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game will lag a lot or freeze and frame skip until it kicks me out of the game and says cant connect to server. I haven't experienced anything like this before. I don't know if it was a driver problem or what. I know that game servers are overloaded right now with covid but no one in my game lobbies or have been experiencing this.

:)

Control_Of_Time, Jun 30, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Connection to server issues on online games

wont connect to online servers

Hi Justin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Which is the game you are trying to play?
    • Does this happen with all the games or any particular game?
    • Are you trying to play an online game or is the game installed on the computer?
    • If it’s an online game, are you able to access internet on the computer?

Please come back with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Connection to server issues on online games

1. Connection to server issues on online games - Similar Threads - Connection server issues

2. cannot connect to online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to online games: Online gaming Connectivity Issues but Browser Works I've had this gaming pc for about 3 years now and ive never ran into any issues in terms of speed or running my gamesAbout a week ago now ive been experiencing connectivity issues with online gamesLeague of Legendsgames wont...
  3. cannot connect to online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to online games: Online gaming Connectivity Issues but Browser Works I've had this gaming pc for about 3 years now and ive never ran into any issues in terms of speed or running my gamesAbout a week ago now ive been experiencing connectivity issues with online gamesLeague of Legendsgames wont...
  4. Issues with online games and WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with online games and WiFi: I am trying to play the online game Valorant on my PC, however everytime I open it the default gateway to my wifi is made unavailable. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can help...
  5. Issues with online games and WiFi

Issues with online games and WiFi: I am trying to play the online game Valorant on my PC, however everytime I open it the default gateway to my wifi is made unavailable. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can help...
  6. Issues with online games and WiFi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  8. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  9. gaming server issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gaming server issues: before id say about two days ago, everything was fine. yesterday and today, i was playing inline games and was getting constantly kicked out of matches due to server connectivity issues. checked my wifi on my phone but everything was fine. only seems to happen when i play...
  10. Online games not connecting to servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....