Windows 10: Connection to WiFi lost

Discus and support Connection to WiFi lost in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am no longer able to connect to my WiFi connection at home with my laptop. My WiFi is generated from a network-over-current box. Other devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OliCr, Dec 31, 2018.

1. OliCr Win User

Connection to WiFi lost

Hi,

I am no longer able to connect to my WiFi connection at home with my laptop. My WiFi is generated from a network-over-current box. Other devices in my home are connecting just fine. My laptop used to connect all right in the past, but now i get a message "we are unable to connect to this network".

i have already de-installed and re-installed the WiFi card on the laptop, without success.

Does anyone have a clue about my problem?

Thank you for your help.

:)

OliCr, Dec 31, 2018
  2. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Jan 10, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 10, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Connection to WiFi lost

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Connection to WiFi lost

1. Connection to WiFi lost - Similar Threads - Connection WiFi lost

2. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  3. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC: I can't connect wifi in my PC. In last several day wifi and Bluetooth connection getting lost again anf again in my pc. It's very painful for me now. I give restart my PC several time, after that sometimes then connection come back and then again lost, and sometimes it...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth connection lost in My PC: I can't connect wifi in my PC. In last several day wifi and Bluetooth connection getting lost again anf again in my pc. It's very painful for me now. I give restart my PC several time, after that sometimes then connection come back and then again lost, and sometimes it...
  6. wifi connection lost when opening game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi connection lost when opening game: using realtek 8822ce wireless adapter. keeping loss wifi connection when playing a game, i think is window update caused. because i just format window, after few of window update, the problem come again....
  7. printer lost wifi connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer lost wifi connection: how to get printer wifi connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-lost-wifi-connection/46ac78ab-8477-4923-8de2-f3c50abda33d
  8. Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected: Hello everybody and thank you in advance for your time. My name is . It's been a while, my beloved laptop Lenovo Y50 running Windows 10 pro, keeps losing wifi connectivity a couple of minutes after I plug it in. It works normally once I disconnect the power adapter. I...
  9. Lost WiFi connection on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost WiFi connection on pc: My PC would be connected to WiFi, but I wouldn't be able to go on any site. I restarted my PC and the damn thing locked up on the HP logo screen! So I had to hold the power button to turn of my laptop. What the heck? 28792
  10. WiFi connection lost between start and logon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WiFi connection lost between start and logon: When I start my computer I can see at the Windows logo screen that the WiFi is connected to my hub but as soon as I log in it drops the connection and I have to connect manually by entering the "key" even though I have ticked the box that says "connect automatically". Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wlan connection lost