Windows 10: Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10

Discus and support Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win7 was connected to Internet using cable Ethernet directly to provider with help Microsoft 6to4 tunnel adapter. After upgrade Win7 to Win10 this last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HelpMeNumber0, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10

Win7 was connected to Internet using cable Ethernet directly to provider with help Microsoft 6to4 tunnel adapter. After upgrade Win7 to Win10 this last does't want to connect directly to the provider by cable. Please help me.

:)

HelpMeNumber0, Feb 17, 2020

2. Connection Win10 to Internet with cable (Ethernet) after upgrade Win7 to Win10

Win7 was connected to Internet using cable (Ethernet) directly to provider
    with help Microsoft 6to4 tunnel adapter. After upgrade Win7 to Win10 this last
    does't want to connect directly to the provider by cable. Please help me.

HelpMeNumber0, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Ethernet Private connection with Win7 pc

How do I connect a WIN10 pc to a WIN7 pc on a private ethernet with no internet access and only using LAN cables and a router

Janvan Noordwyk, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Homucles Win User

Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10

Cannot connect to Internet via direct Ethernet cable connection.

Hello. Have had this PC for about a year now. Came as Win7, updated to Win10 shortly thereafter. It is incapable of connecting to Internet wirelessly, so I connected it to modem directly through Ethernet cable. Have never had any problems whatsoever with
    connectivity to the Internet.

All of the sudden, as of about last week, I would start up my PC and it would be disconnected from the Internet. It cannot detect any sort of Internet connections despite being directly connected to the modem. Even wirelessly connected devices in my home
    like smartphones and tablets were unaffected by whatever ails my PC/Ethernet cable/etc.. I had:

• Restarted PC
    • Unplugged and replugged in modem after 30 seconds
    • Uninstalled drivers
    • Checked for driver updates (of which there were none)
    • Switched Ethernet ports
    • Switched Ethernet cables
    • Turned off firewalls and other malware-detecting programs
    • Reset network devices
    • ...and a host of other troubleshooting tips I have now forgotten
    None of these worked, but after 10-20 minutes, the Internet returned to normal. It has just happened again, and I did not retry any of the aforementioned actions, and, once again, it returned after 10-20 minutes.

It may seem to be a very trivial problem if the Internet ultimately comes back, but this effectively means my PC's startup time is extended to about 20 minutes, and this proves to be extremely inconvenient when I need to access the Internet.

Please offer any suggestions you think would solve this problem. Whatever system specifications are needed I will provide.

Homucles, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10

1. Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10 - Similar Threads - Connection Win10 Internet

2. Internet Connection after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection after Win10 upgrade: I upgraded a Dell Latitude E6530 to Win10 from Win7. Everything works great except connecting to internet. Can connect to router with ethernet, laptop wireless card and tp-link wireless dongle, but not to internet. Same result trying to connect to phone hotspot. All...
  3. Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10

Connection Win10 to Internet with cable Ethernet after upgrade Win7 to Win10: Win7 was connected to the Internet using cable Ethernet directly to provider with help Microsoft 6to4 tunnel adapter. After upgrade Win7 to Win10 this last does't want to connect directly to the provider by cable. Please help me....
  4. upgrading from win7 to win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading from win7 to win10: I can't find HP ProtectTools Device Access Manager to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-win7-to-win10/f289a046-d68b-471b-8f6f-de8ed5ccafa6
  5. Upgrade from Win7 to Win10 - Ethernet says it's the Kernel Debugger?

Upgrade from Win7 to Win10 - Ethernet says it's the Kernel Debugger?: Hi, Network is working fine but something is out of sync here. Under Network Connections the NIC shows up as "Ethernet (Kernel Debugger)" using the "Ingel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) l...", Properties shows "Connect Using" as "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". I...
  6. Upgrade win7 to win10,

Upgrade win7 to win10,: when I try to upgrade my laptop from win7 to win10, I got this message "this PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. no action is needed. windows update will offer this version of windows 10 automatically once the issue...
  7. Upgrade Win7 to Win10

Upgrade Win7 to Win10: Received the following error after trying to upgrade Windows from 7 to 10. "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. No action is needed. Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically once...
  8. after the win7 to win10

after the win7 to win10: I see where everyone is talking about the oldwindows.folder, I don't have or have never seen it but I do have this "windowss7_os(C:)" that is part of my index under this pc. I had for the longest time 2 document folders. I did a search for the oldwindows.folder and the...
  9. Dual Boot Win7 after the Win10 Upgrade

Dual Boot Win7 after the Win10 Upgrade: Just wondering if this can be done or would I be opening a can of worms. I recently did the Win7 to Win10 upgrade. All is fine. The Win7 was OEM and I have the 4 OEM disks that came with the PC. Is it possible now to reinstall Win7 on a new partition on my C drive, using...
  10. Upgrading from win7 to win10

Upgrading from win7 to win10: Hello, I have 4 PCs; I was able to upgrade 3, but the fourth one the desktop I couldn't upgrade it. I followed all the workarounds and solution were offered I downloaded the Windows Creation Tool and still cannot update. What should I do? 13716

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 mictrosoft modem support