Windows 10: Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

Discus and support Connection works but browsers won't load any websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, today I upgraded my Win8 to Win10 and now I can't load any website. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, nothing works. It shows me only ERR_CONN_TIME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Renecek, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Renecek Win User

Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

Hello,

today I upgraded my Win8 to Win10 and now I can't load any website. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, nothing works. It shows me only ERR_CONN_TIME

- I tried to ping servers like google, ping is working fine.
    - also tried boot in safe mode, sites load perfect
    - tried to turn off all services except microsoft, same problem, no websites loading...
    - checked proxy and IP4v too, every settings are ok.

Any solution please?

:)

Renecek, Nov 8, 2016
  2. aleisha11 Win User

YouTube error on E5

Hello, Awishbaibe23. Are you using an app or the phone's browser to access the YouTube website? When you say it's not working, does
    the website won't load properly or the video won't play? Any error message? About the Wi-Fi connection, does the issue happen regardless of the Wi-Fi network that you're trying to connect with? Are you also having the same issue when connecting to 3G?

We'll wait for your response. Thanks. BTW, welcome to our community. :smileyhappy:

aleisha11, Nov 8, 2016
  3. Cannot load websites on any browser.

Using Windows 10. 64. Cannot load any websites on Chrome or Edge. Getting Site cannot be reached Took too long to respond.

Help needed please.

Thank you.

John Blakemore, Nov 8, 2016
Thema:

Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

1. Connection works but browsers won't load any websites - Similar Threads - Connection works browsers

2. Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11: Hello,Recently my browser stopped being able to open any webpage that was google-related Gmail, Youtube, and even google searches!. But all other webpages that I have tried work. I only have Firefox and Edge and neither browser loaded google sites. This is what Edge says:...
  3. Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11: Hello,Recently my browser stopped being able to open any webpage that was google-related Gmail, Youtube, and even google searches!. But all other webpages that I have tried work. I only have Firefox and Edge and neither browser loaded google sites. This is what Edge says:...
  4. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  5. Most websites won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most websites won't load: Windows 10, version 1909. I ran CCleaner and flushed the DNS cache. Websites without much in the way of images will generally load quickly, except Yahoo Mail. It won't load at all. Websites with lots of images only load a little, if they load anything. I just installed the...
  6. I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load: So I got a new wifi rooter yesterday and ever since I've connected to the new wifi, certain websites won't load (my phone is the same too) Idk what to do, restarting my computer hasn't worked and same with using the trouble shooter and network trouble shooter, please help!...
  7. Some websites won't play sound on any browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Some websites won't play sound on any browser.: Some websites just aren't playing sound anymore. It doesn't matter what browser, or if I manually change what output they use, or if I reinstall my sound drivers, I cannot get some websites to play sound at all. The sound control panel still acts like there's sound playing,...
  8. Some websites won't play sound on any browser.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some websites won't play sound on any browser.: Some websites just aren't playing sound anymore. It doesn't matter what browser, or if I manually change what output they use, or if I reinstall my sound drivers, I cannot get some websites to play sound at all. The sound control panel still acts like there's sound playing,...
  9. login.live.com not loading in any browser

in Browsers and Email
    login.live.com not loading in any browser: I downloaded windows 10 yesterday and am unable to access Onedrive or any associated products in my web browsers. I also tried to open Onedrive and other associated products on my laptop but am stuck on the loading screen "just a minute." I've tried restarting and...
  10. Google won't load in any browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Google won't load in any browser?: Hey everyone, Just a few hours ago, I have started experiencing a problem in which Google will no longer load. I have already tried the following: Scanning my computer with MalwareBytes and removing all detected malware Renaming my 'hosts' file to 'hosts.old' Using...