Windows 10: Connection

Discus and support Connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I connect a Surface to an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection/15567886-0319-4c6b-8281-404d61f78726 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MorrisFinch, May 14, 2022 at 7:02 PM.

1. Connection

Can I connect a Surface to an iPhone?

:)

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 14, 2022 at 7:20 PM
  4. Connection

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 14, 2022 at 7:20 PM
Thema:

Connection

1. Connection - Similar Threads - Connection

2. My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...: I have a Lenovo Laptop with digital license. I think this is OEM licenseI also signed in Microsoft Store with my account.aaBut I don't see my Lenovo laptop in the connected device list in Microsoft account webpage. Only my HP laptop shown here this is my another laptopI...
  3. My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has Digital license but not showing in the Connected Device list in Microsoft...: I have a Lenovo Laptop with digital license. I think this is OEM licenseI also signed in Microsoft Store with my account.aaBut I don't see my Lenovo laptop in the connected device list in Microsoft account webpage. Only my HP laptop shown here this is my another laptopI...
  4. The drive or network connection that the shortcut ".exe" refers to is unavailable. Make...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The drive or network connection that the shortcut ".exe" refers to is unavailable. Make...: It's been going on for quite some days now that this problem persists: my D drive disappears somehow at random times, for instance, after I exit a game and then restart, it shows the above message. Any file that I try to open after a while it shows like this. My laptop is...
  5. The drive or network connection that the shortcut ".exe" refers to is unavailable. Make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The drive or network connection that the shortcut ".exe" refers to is unavailable. Make...: It's been going on for quite some days now that this problem persists: my D drive disappears somehow at random times, for instance, after I exit a game and then restart, it shows the above message. Any file that I try to open after a while it shows like this. My laptop is...
  6. The drive or network connection that the shortcut ".exe" refers to is unavailable. Make...

7. iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while: Dear Team Hope your doing well. I would like to inform you I tried to reset and reinstall windows my iLife digital laptop I am not able to finish setup my windowsafter the connection of internet. Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft . There is no option to finish...
  8. iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while

iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while: Dear Team Hope your doing well. I would like to inform you I tried to reset and reinstall windows my iLife digital laptop I am not able to finish setup my windowsafter the connection of internet. Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft . There is no option to finish...
  9. iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Not Connected Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Connected Issue: So this is the first time this has ever happened. My connection stopped all of a sudden, giving me this "Not connected" error. I can't search for available networks or anything. I've tried everything I can find, I've even factory reset my computer to try to fix the issue....