Windows 10: Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi.

Discus and support Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since my daughter changed the password for my i-phone hot spot, my windows laptop is unable to connect with my iphone hot-spot wifi. I suspect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HGever, Jul 14, 2021.

1. HGever Win User

Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi.

Ever since my daughter changed the password for my i-phone hot spot, my windows laptop is unable to connect with my iphone hot-spot wifi. I suspect that Windows remembers the previous password and discovers that it is incompatible with the new password. However, I can't seem to figure out how to correct this issue with Windows.

:)

HGever, Jul 14, 2021

2. WiFi hot spot application for Nokia X6

Hi,

Is there any WiFi hot spot application for Nokia X6? (Except JoikuSpot).

Please don't suggest apps which helps to connect to free wifi hot spot, I'm looking for an app which turns my 3g / 2g connection to wifi hotspot.

And any one from India facing the problem to purchase an app through ovi store? For me its giving error message saying "your language is not supported". I have selected English is as my language but still I'm getting the same error.

karthikmscss---01, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Very slow iphone hot spot speeds.

Don't iPhones and hot-spots use cellular service? I had a couple of clients that used Verizon hot-spots and sometimes were throttled by the cell service when things got busy, saw the same thing back in Dial-Up days and neighborhoods/zones after school was out for the day and kids home.

Berton, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi.

mobile hot spot issue

Mobile hot spot is disabled on my laptop and I do have have internet connection, im trying to connect my device wi-fi using hot spot on my laptop

ademolaadelaja, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi.

1. Connectivity issue with my iphone hot spot WiFi. - Similar Threads - Connectivity issue iphone

2. Windows app for iPhone hot spot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows app for iPhone hot spot?: I know this is probably a fantasy, but I would like to connect my Windows 10 laptop to my iPhone hotspot. My Windows machine claims to have Bluetooth capability, but I have my doubts that Microsoft's 80's minded engineering mentality really understands this type of modern...
  3. Windows app for iPhone hot spot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows app for iPhone hot spot?: I know this is probably a fantasy, but I would like to connect my Windows 10 laptop to my iPhone hotspot. My Windows machine claims to have Bluetooth capability, but I have my doubts that Microsoft's 80's minded engineering mentality really understands this type of modern...
  4. Windows app for iPhone hot spot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. FIX YOUR WIFI HOT SPOT ALREADY

FIX YOUR WIFI HOT SPOT ALREADY: can you guys sort this stupid bug already where I have to connect to 5ghz phone which i dont have to my hotspot to get the full speed so i can use my quest 2 already...
  6. Very slow iphone hot spot speeds.

Very slow iphone hot spot speeds.: Ok I realize this forum isn't for iphones and such . But im having a very odd problem , my hotspot speeds on my pc are very slow most I get is 2.5 mbps . Whats bizarre if I do a speed test with the hotspot enabled on the pc I get 47 mbps down and 4 up. But youtube and...
  7. mobile hot spot

mobile hot spot: Hello, I am trying to make my friend join my Minecraft worlds but it won't work because they are on a laptop using a mobile hotspot because they have no connection to any wifi router any fix to this???...
  8. Hot spot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hot spot: I'm having difficulty connecting to the the network..is it because my HP Pavilion is dangerously low on RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/a69655aa-c3b2-4f0b-93c9-dce533446656
  9. hot spot

hot spot: my pc will not pick up my hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/ed741f92-0a07-4526-8010-3625441dc349
  10. mobile hot spot issue

mobile hot spot issue: Mobile hot spot is disabled on my laptop and I do have have internet connection, im trying to connect my device wi-fi using hot spot on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mobile-hot-spot-issue/0693a891-d227-4657-ae70-bb22ccbcac38