Windows 10: connectivity of network

Discus and support connectivity of network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my wifi isn't connecting. when I try to connect a network it say., "can't connect to this network" kindly help me to rectify it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sriram9, Sep 9, 2018.

1. sriram9 Win User

connectivity of network

my wifi isn't connecting. when I try to connect a network it say., "can't connect to this network"

kindly help me to rectify it

:)

sriram9, Sep 9, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 9, 2018
  4. connectivity of network

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

connectivity of network

1. connectivity of network - Similar Threads - connectivity network

2. Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 15 running the latest version of Windows 10. Lately, I've been continuously having network problems. Randomly, my laptop wouldn't be able to access the internet, even when still connected to a wifi network. Each time, I run Windows Network...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't connect automatically to a Wi-Fi network

Windows 10 doesn't connect automatically to a Wi-Fi network: Hi, I have a little problem. Every time I boot my laptop (or restart it) I need to manually connect to a Wi-Fi network thought I've checked the "connect automatically" box. [img] I tried to "forget" and reconnect to that network and still got the same result after a...
  4. how to allow connection to wifi (internet) but not home network

how to allow connection to wifi (internet) but not home network: Hello guys, I need some help to setup my network. Best way is to explain my situation so you can understand what exactly is going on! I live in a building and have two separate small units located side by side. The are small and my wifi covers both apartments. In the...
  5. Windows 10, will ALWAYS connect to an open network - even when configured otherwise.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10, will ALWAYS connect to an open network - even when configured otherwise.: I have come to realise that the biggest gaping hole in windows privacy and security is in the blatant promiscuity of the WIFI connections. any open network that it detects WILL be connected to when it tries to reach out to the internet. I have gone through the pain of...
  6. Can't connect to this network!

Can't connect to this network!: Hello, I got some problems with connecting network here. I can't connect to my usual network, I'm using my neighbor's wifi and it's very poor. My phone and other devices in house are still using it normally. I've tried turning the route off and on, forget the network, etc...
  7. Can’t connect to network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Can’t connect to network in Windows 10: Some of the most common and most frustrating technical issues you can can encounter are networking problems. When Windows 10 can’t connect to the network this leaves you with no internet and unable to access network devices, like remote printers. As network issues are complex...
  8. Network connection dropping with ASUS chip + Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network connection dropping with ASUS chip + Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T...: ASUS P5K SE board with Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller running on Windows 10 32bit requiring reset with file transfers. Windows updated the driver to Version 2.4.7.292 and the correct version for Windows 10 32 bit seems to be 2.4.7.29. This is not...
  9. why does windows 10 close folders without warning & break network connections?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does windows 10 close folders without warning & break network connections?: Can anyone give me answer as to why does windows 10 close folders without warning & break network connections? When working in any office program i.e. word or excel linked to a network folder widow 10 will break the link & render the file unsavable leading to lost work &...
  10. RDP and Network Connection Drops While on Ethernet

RDP and Network Connection Drops While on Ethernet: I have the following setup: 2 x windows 10 and 1 X windows 7 computers connected to the same router through cable having 192.168.0.1 as the router gateway. win7-box: 192.168.0.38 win10-box1: 192.168.0.211 win10-box2: 192.168.0.24 I am connecting from win7-box, which I'm...