Windows 10: connectivity of network

Discus and support connectivity of network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my wifi isn't connecting. when I try to connect a network it say., "can't connect to this network" kindly help me to rectify it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sriram9, Sep 9, 2018.

1. sriram9 Win User

connectivity of network

my wifi isn't connecting. when I try to connect a network it say., "can't connect to this network"

kindly help me to rectify it

:)

sriram9, Sep 9, 2018
  2. martinkaren77 Win User

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 9, 2018
  4. CourageDog Win User

connectivity of network

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

connectivity of network

1. connectivity of network - Similar Threads - connectivity network

2. Windows 10 setup uefi and network connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup uefi and network connection: Hi, When installing Windows 10 from usb flash drive after it boots up from bios sequence order it has to be #1 UEFI usb or shall I select the NON-UEFI for the USB stick to install windows. What is better to select ? Also before running setup of windows 10 fresh install I...
  3. Not able to connect to my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to connect to my network: All of a sudden my laptop just got disconnected from my Wi-Fi network & I am not able to reconnect. I have reset the network, used forget the network option uninstalled my drivers, Reset my router. Nothing works. My mobile & desktop connect to the same network without...
  4. Windows 10 Hyper-V network connectivity lost after a while

Windows 10 Hyper-V network connectivity lost after a while: I'm using the latest Windows 10 Pro build, installed Hyper-V, created a VM (windows 10 as well), with the default switch. Once up and running, the VM got Windows updates, and eventually lost network connectivity with the host. I re-created the VM 3 times now and same thing,...
  5. Wired network connection keeps dropping

Wired network connection keeps dropping: Let me start by saying I have made no changes to the network recently. Out of the blue my desktop started dropping connection. Or at least that is what I will call it. I have a number of computers and streaming devices through the house. Nothing else has been affected. Today...
  6. One of several PCs can't connect to a server in home network- Can't figure out why..

One of several PCs can't connect to a server in home network- Can't figure out why..: Hi, We have a bunch of PCs at home, but just one can't connect to a server. All the other PCs on the networks connect to themselves, and the server without trouble. Just one PC can't (Win 10). The PC in question is running Win 10 Home, the server is running 8.1 (don't ask...
  7. Connecting to the strongest wifi network in windows 10

Connecting to the strongest wifi network in windows 10: I have a wifi network at home, which is set up as follows: The main wifi router, one repeater/extender unit and 2 power line(LAN) units that are also wifi transmitters/sources. So in total there are four sources of wifi in our home. All these sources have the same...
  8. Wi-Fi and Ethernet not connecting; network adapters show Code 45

Wi-Fi and Ethernet not connecting; network adapters show Code 45: Hello! (apologies in advance for the large post. I'll try to bold things that I think should stand out) I have had this problem since a little more than a week ago, which was coincidentally when some Windows updates were installed. When I tried to uninstall those updates,...
  9. Network Connection

Network Connection: Automatic connect to network is turned off but the network still automatically connects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connection/f175ee27-d46f-4f0f-b495-0593957ab203
  10. PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR...

PlEASE HELP!! MY COMPUTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY HOME NETWORK THROUGH WIFI OR...: Hello My computer updated yesterday and then ethernet and wifi stopped working for my home network, my computer will connect to my friends mobile wifi but it tell s me its not connected and secured but no internet access, but i can still use internet with that for some...