Windows 10: CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM

Discus and support CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; FACING SO MUCH CONNECTIVITY PROBLUM EVEN WIFI IS NOT TURNING ON.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by deepakpathak1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM

FACING SO MUCH CONNECTIVITY PROBLUM EVEN WIFI IS NOT TURNING ON.

:)

deepakpathak1, Mar 16, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Mar 16, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 16, 2019
  4. CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM

1. CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM - Similar Threads - CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM

2. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  3. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  4. Ethernet connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection problem: My PC with Win11 has a problem with the ethernet connection. I checked the ethernet I connected but no internet access as you can see in the screenshot. How can I sort it out?...
  5. Ethernet connection problem

Ethernet connection problem: My PC with Win11 has a problem with the ethernet connection. I checked the ethernet I connected but no internet access as you can see in the screenshot. How can I sort it out?...
  6. Windows 10 Controlling connection to Microsoft problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Controlling connection to Microsoft problem.: I tried downloading a older version og Windows 10, because it dident work with a newer version. And it worked with a older version. But now om Stuck with Connection to Microsoft.. have Been waiting for hours and it just loading. I checked MY router and internet cable and it...
  7. I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...: I have problem is to connecting kodek i1220 scannar is not connecting to window 11 what i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-is-when-i-connect-to-kodek-i1220/951de8b1-c931-48e0-a6bc-0c1010ac168a
  8. I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...

I have problem is when I connect to kodek i1220 scanner with my computer saying that it not...: I have problem is to connecting kodek i1220 scannar is not connecting to window 11 what i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-is-when-i-connect-to-kodek-i1220/951de8b1-c931-48e0-a6bc-0c1010ac168a
  9. Connecting to internet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to internet problem: it now changed from the 3 issues earlier to just "Wi-fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-internet-problem/22a821ac-fbf6-4f1c-94e3-46182ebf37b2
  10. Connecting to internet problem

Connecting to internet problem: it now changed from the 3 issues earlier to just "Wi-fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-internet-problem/22a821ac-fbf6-4f1c-94e3-46182ebf37b2