Windows 10: Connectivity problems with one site

Discus and support Connectivity problems with one site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can Windows 10 troubleshoot connectivity problems with a specific website?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GramCat, Jan 12, 2021.

1. GramCat Win User

Connectivity problems with one site

Can Windows 10 troubleshoot connectivity problems with a specific website?

:)

GramCat, Jan 12, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Jan 12, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Connectivity problems with one site

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Connectivity problems with one site

1. Connectivity problems with one site - Similar Threads - Connectivity problems site

2. No connection to a single site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection to a single site: No connection to a single site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-to-a-single-site/8b7c3d55-b4d6-4f3f-a50d-7eac766e751e
  3. No connection to a single site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connection to a single site: No connection to a single site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-connection-to-a-single-site/8b7c3d55-b4d6-4f3f-a50d-7eac766e751e
  4. Connectivity issues with one site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity issues with one site.: Can Windows 10 diagnose connectivity issues with a specific site? Seeker's notes complains that my "internet connection is unstable." I have this problem with only that one site. I did not have the problem with another Windows 10 machine using the same Wi-Fi provider....
  5. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Browsers and Email
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 (20H2) computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4...
  6. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 (20H2) computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4...
  7. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4 hours or...
  8. Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems connecting to certain sites after previous disruption: Hi, I've been having this issue fairly often on my Windows 10 computer. If I am loading a website/service and the internet connection somehow goes out in the process (internet going down, or my VPN disconnecting), the page/service will refuse to load until around 4 hours...
  9. DNS Error on one site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Error on one site: I'm not sure if this is even the right forum to post this or not. All of my PCs are Windows 10, and actually, I'm having the exact same problem on my phones, as well. When connected to my home Wi-Fi, I cannot access this one particular site. The following is what I see. Mind...
  10. Connectivity problem with some HTTPS sites on 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connectivity problem with some HTTPS sites on 1809: Hello. So, internet in general works fine, I can open most sites without any problems, however on some sites it would take a long time to establish connection, or it may even fail and time out. It affects any browser and app using https: IE doesn't show anything, and it...