Windows 10: Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Discus and support Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomly in event viewer the event was as stated The system has rebooted without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diadas66, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Diadas66 Win User

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Hi

I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomly

in event viewer the event was as stated

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Kernel-Power 41

Event viewer also tells me the reason as well

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance Kernel-Power 172

-System

-Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID172
    Version0
    Level4
    Task203
    Opcode0
    Keywords0x8000000000000404
    -TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2020-07-29T20:03:54.468131200Z
    EventRecordID33894
    Correlation
    -Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 376
    ChannelSystem
    ComputerDESKTOP-C7QVPLP
    -Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    -EventData

State2
    Reason6

I am hoping I have given enough information and look forward to a reply

many thanks

:)

Diadas66, Jul 29, 2020

2. Network Disconnects in standby

Something along those lines because on the other pc when you hit standby it goes down but the network doesn't disconnect but is silent =\ need to do it on this pc to ><

Adeel_ssj4, Jul 29, 2020
  3. ntoskrnl.exe KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD when running games

I found two Kernel-Power issues in the "System" section of event viewer.

One was a critical error with Bugcheck code 59. It is listed as event ID 41, with the message, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be cuased if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly"

The second one is listed as an information, and states that: "Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance.

MrHypercube, Jul 29, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Network Disconnects in standby

If by 'standby' you mean S3 mode (where major parts of the PC are turned off, incl the processor), so will your NIC, and the connection.

btarunr, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance - Similar Threads - Connectivity state standby

2. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 News
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: [IMG]Event Log message “Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance“ indicates that the Network Interface Card (NIC) lost connectivity while the system was in standby mode. Even though this is a network issue, it can be caused due to various software...
  3. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomlyin event viewer the event was as stated The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly....
  4. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomlyin event viewer the event was as stated The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly....
  5. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: HelloI have been playing a game and sometimes when loading in my computer will BSOD and shut down unexpectedly. I have tried updating graphics drivers, using sfc /scannow for corrupted files, and running the windows memory diagnostic tool. I am now looking at the event...
  6. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-state-in-standby-disconnected-reason/f0478be1-0633-4bcb-b6c9-2dc9896c7dfdWith regard to the above link to a previous Community discussion, I have a similar same? problem and would appreciate guidance when...
  7. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-state-in-standby-disconnected-reason/f0478be1-0633-4bcb-b6c9-2dc9896c7dfdWith regard to the above link to a previous Community discussion, I have a similar same? problem and would appreciate guidance when...
  8. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi all,I have been having a problem with my system just randomly rebooting on its own. There was no blue screen or any signs before the reboots.I noticed that it reboots usually during I'm gaming or right after I closed the game.I have tried some proposed solutions like...
  9. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi all,I have been having a problem with my system just randomly rebooting on its own. There was no blue screen or any signs before the reboots.I noticed that it reboots usually during I'm gaming or right after I closed the game.I have tried some proposed solutions like...
  10. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hello, Recently, I have been having problems with my computer shutting down into Power Save Mode when I am playing Call of Duty MW. I never had this issue before WITH THIS GAME and not sure why it's starting all of a sudden. I have experienced crashes in the past with one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nic compliance

2. nic compliance что такое

3. Létat de connectivité est en attente : Disconnected Motif : NIC compliance

4. L’état de connectivité est en attente : Disconnected Motif : NIC compliance,
  5. event id 172 nic compliance,
  6. standby nic compliance,
  7. power disconnect nic compliance,
  8. kernel power nic compliance,
  9. disconnected reason nic compliance