Windows 10: Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Discus and support Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I have been having problems with my computer shutting down into Power Save Mode when I am playing Call of Duty MW. I never had this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LibbyMarfia, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Hello,

Recently, I have been having problems with my computer shutting down into Power Save Mode when I am playing Call of Duty MW. I never had this issue before WITH THIS GAME and not sure why it's starting all of a sudden.

I have experienced crashes in the past with one other game - where my computer would freeze, I would have an obnoxious noise and have to hard reset. I have tried to resolve this issue while its gotten better but not completely gone away even to this day.

-Little side note on this. I have tried to resolve this,

-I have called MSI on trying to get a work through, nothing.

-I have wiped, re-wiped and wiped my computer over.

-I have put my Ram sticks in one at a time, and also on another board. They register just fine.

-I have taken the battery out of the motherboard. - Forgot the name I apologize.

-I have used my GFX on another computer perfectly fine.

-Obviously I could use a few more fans "who wouldn't" but my computer runs about 59 Celsius - 69 at its highest.

-Downloaded all the latest drivers my my hardware.

-All programs are shut off while games played

-My boot log has like maybe one or two things that load while on startup

Honestly giving this one last shot before I break down and cry and feel like I have to buy a whole new computer.

What happens while playing COD MW, is playing the match as normal, Black screen with Power Saving Mode. Computer is still running but nothing will wake it and it stays on.

Hard reset

-LAST WEEK - it would say something along the lines '....files restore to default, Overclocking failed..." and log me into my Bios. which I don't overclock at all. - I know that's hard to understand with little information but I just wanted to let that be known.

Exit Bios,

Windows Login Screen

Lastly with League of Legends

Playing the game as normal, -Screen goes obscured and Loud obnoxious noise comes through the headphones.

-Hard Reset.

Windows Login screen comes up after boot.

I finally started viewing my event viewer and some of the information seems vague to me and I don't really understand what it's trying to tell me. I viewed this Event ID:172 and also Event ID:41 was before it.

If you have some information that you would like for me to provide please ask. I am at my wits end on this and almost fed up - but buying new stuff won't prevent me from understanding this same scenario in the future and would love some assistance.

Thank you

-Lib

:)

LibbyMarfia, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Diadas66 Win User

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Hi

I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomly

in event viewer the event was as stated

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Kernel-Power 41

Event viewer also tells me the reason as well

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance Kernel-Power 172

[table][tr][td]-[/td][td]System[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td]-[/td][td]Provider[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][td][ Name] [/td][td]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][td][ Guid] [/td][td]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]EventID[/td][td]172[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Version[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Level[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Task[/td][td]203[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Opcode[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Keywords[/td][td]0x8000000000000404[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td]-[/td][td]TimeCreated[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][td][ SystemTime] [/td][td]2020-07-29T20:03:54.468131200Z[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]EventRecordID[/td][td]33894[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Correlation[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td]-[/td][td]Execution[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][td][ ProcessID] [/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][td][ ThreadID] [/td][td]376[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Channel[/td][td]System[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td][td]Computer[/td][td]DESKTOP-C7QVPLP[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][td][td][table][tr][td]-[/td][td]Security[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td][td][ UserID] [/td][td]S-1-5-18[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

[table][tr][td]-[/td][td]EventData[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td]State[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][td][td]Reason[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][/table]

I am hoping I have given enough information and look forward to a reply

many thanks

Diadas66, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Computer disconnects from the internet

Hello,

I have been having issues where multiple times a day, for multiple days now, my computer will randomly disconnect from the WiFi. All other devices at my house stay connected, but my laptop would say no Internet. A few seconds go back and the computer automatically
    connects again. When I looked at the event viewer I saw the error: "Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected. Reason: NIC Compliance." then "Connectivity state in standby: Connected, Reason: None." I shared this with some of my colleagues and they are having
    the same problem (we all have different ISP and we are located in different states in the US.

We have Surface laptops windows version 2004.

the issue seems to be fixed by hardwiring the computer. However, not all of us have that capability while working remotely.

Do you have any suggestions?

Andrea Aznar, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Network Disconnects in standby

Something along those lines because on the other pc when you hit standby it goes down but the network doesn't disconnect but is silent =\ need to do it on this pc to ><

Adeel_ssj4, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

1. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance - Similar Threads - Connectivity state standby

2. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 News
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: [IMG]Event Log message “Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance“ indicates that the Network Interface Card (NIC) lost connectivity while the system was in standby mode. Even though this is a network issue, it can be caused due to various software...
  3. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomlyin event viewer the event was as stated The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly....
  4. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi I have been having a problem with my system restarting randomlyin event viewer the event was as stated The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly....
  5. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: HelloI have been playing a game and sometimes when loading in my computer will BSOD and shut down unexpectedly. I have tried updating graphics drivers, using sfc /scannow for corrupted files, and running the windows memory diagnostic tool. I am now looking at the event...
  6. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: HelloI have been playing a game and sometimes when loading in my computer will BSOD and shut down unexpectedly. I have tried updating graphics drivers, using sfc /scannow for corrupted files, and running the windows memory diagnostic tool. I am now looking at the event...
  7. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-state-in-standby-disconnected-reason/f0478be1-0633-4bcb-b6c9-2dc9896c7dfdWith regard to the above link to a previous Community discussion, I have a similar same? problem and would appreciate guidance when...
  8. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-state-in-standby-disconnected-reason/f0478be1-0633-4bcb-b6c9-2dc9896c7dfdWith regard to the above link to a previous Community discussion, I have a similar same? problem and would appreciate guidance when...
  9. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi all,I have been having a problem with my system just randomly rebooting on its own. There was no blue screen or any signs before the reboots.I noticed that it reboots usually during I'm gaming or right after I closed the game.I have tried some proposed solutions like...
  10. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance

Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC compliance: Hi all,I have been having a problem with my system just randomly rebooting on its own. There was no blue screen or any signs before the reboots.I noticed that it reboots usually during I'm gaming or right after I closed the game.I have tried some proposed solutions like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connectuvity state in standby reason nic compliance

2. connectivitt state in standby. NIC

3. nic compliance shutdown

4. Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected Reason: NIC compliance