Windows 10: connet my iphone

Discus and support connet my iphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i can't find my iphone in microsoft for software update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ephing, Jun 6, 2020.

1. ephing Win User

connet my iphone

i can't find my iphone in microsoft for software update

:)

ephing, Jun 6, 2020
  2. birdy246 Win User

how do i connet my iphone to my conputer

how do i connet my iphone to my conputer

birdy246, Jun 6, 2020
  3. how to connet to nokia pc suite using bluetooth

i tried conneting my nokia 6600 with my pc using bluetooth,but can'nt authentcate.after the second step the connetion was lost.i was told that n6600 is out of date and can'nt be used on any nokia pc suite.again this nokia 6600 can not use opera 5.0/5.2 to
    browse the same problem is out of date.is there a solution for all this problem listed above cus i need urgent solutions and answers please.thanks

prince_bobby from 9ja.

bobby_p---01, Jun 6, 2020
  4. connet my iphone

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

connet my iphone

1. connet my iphone - Similar Threads - connet iphone

2. Why I can't connet this network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't connet this network?: My 9 years L55-A5226 was already happened in several days with thatscreenshot with Weggie_2.4, I just restarted it one time then it get fixed. But today finally I had 3 times restarts but still appears like that. I troubleshootscreenshot with Problem Fixed bit still I can't...
  3. Why I can't connet this network?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't connet this network?: My 9 years L55-A5226 was already happened in several days with thatscreenshot with Weggie_2.4, I just restarted it one time then it get fixed. But today finally I had 3 times restarts but still appears like that. I troubleshootscreenshot with Problem Fixed bit still I can't...
  4. Why I can't connet this network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how to connet my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connet my printer: connet my canon printerto my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connet-my-printer/452e1175-873f-4e5b-8f96-2df633fdbeab
  6. how to connet my printer

how to connet my printer: connet my canon printerto my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connet-my-printer/452e1175-873f-4e5b-8f96-2df633fdbeab
  7. Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions: I have weird issue that has cropped up. We have 8 writable Domain Controllers and 2 RODCs, all are 2016.We updated all but 3 DCs to block use of TLS1.0/1.1 and bunch of depricated hashes and cyphers etc.After this we have noticed some issues with LDAP queries from some...
  8. Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions

Some DCs require GSSAPI for LDAP connetions: I have weird issue that has cropped up. We have 8 writable Domain Controllers and 2 RODCs, all are 2016.We updated all but 3 DCs to block use of TLS1.0/1.1 and bunch of depricated hashes and cyphers etc.After this we have noticed some issues with LDAP queries from some...
  9. my wireless wifi want connet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless wifi want connet: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-wifi-want-connet/1d48519f-74a5-407c-8fa7-c61810ee3a61
  10. my wireless wifi want connet

my wireless wifi want connet: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-wifi-want-connet/1d48519f-74a5-407c-8fa7-c61810ee3a61