Windows 10: Connex L1470

Discus and support Connex L1470 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey i have a Connex L2470 slim book, no matter how many times i restore or flash windows it can't seem to take sound and audio drivers, even from its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bongzFACTbongz, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Connex L1470

Hey i have a Connex L2470 slim book, no matter how many times i restore or flash windows it can't seem to take sound and audio drivers, even from its official website. Anyone who has drivers for the chipset that might work

The processor is Z3700 chipset

:)

bongzFACTbongz, Jan 29, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Sapphire Theater 550 Pro TV Tuner card help

Suggest: Take a software-accelerated tuner with anything like the Connexant chipset, there are many brands.

btarunr, Jan 29, 2021
  3. frozensun Win User
    no connexant stereo mix option

I need to record some captures with sound but I don't see stero mix option under sound properties.
    How can I enable it so I can choose that option inside capture program.
    Laptop has some Connexant audio card.

frozensun, Jan 29, 2021
  4. didllicek Win User

Connex L1470

Connexant May 2017 update - sound stopped working

Hello,

after last update of connexant speaker doesn't work on my HP Probook 450 G4. I can't even play test sound. I am really desperate because I've tried everything that I found as "help" on Internet but nothing works for me.

Could anyone help me please or does anyone have the same problem ?

didllicek, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Connex L1470

1. Connex L1470 - Similar Threads - Connex L1470

2. My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...: My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i have typed the password multiple times and nothing has happeneds . What Should I Do ?...
  3. My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...: My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i have typed the password multiple times and nothing has happeneds . What Should I Do ?...
  4. Hi I have a problem with my connex windows 10 PC I can't pass the admin screen it's says...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hi I have a problem with my connex windows 10 PC I can't pass the admin screen it's says...: Hi I have problem with my connex windows10 PC I can't pass the admin screen it's says invalid password.It started after my daughter reboot it from then I can't pass the admin screen I tried to put my password but no luck I can do anything......
  5. How to reinstall sound drive on my connex slim book x and also make sure the touch screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reinstall sound drive on my connex slim book x and also make sure the touch screen...: My PC keeps on shutting down even if it's 100% fully charged, it keeps on reinstalling, and the last installation deleted the sound drive, and the touch screen does not work anymore. How do I fix the problem.?...
  6. How to reinstall sound drive on my connex slim book x and also make sure the touch screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall sound drive on my connex slim book x and also make sure the touch screen...: My PC keeps on shutting down even if it's 100% fully charged, it keeps on reinstalling, and the last installation deleted the sound drive, and the touch screen does not work anymore. How do I fix the problem.?...
  7. How to reinstall sound drive on my connex slim book x and also make sure the touch screen...

8. Morning. When try to open my connex laptop i doesn't go through but gives me message that...

Morning. When try to open my connex laptop i doesn't go through but gives me message that...: Connex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/morning-when-try-to-open-my-connex-laptop-i-doesnt/27aa5234-f114-4bf7-b8bb-121c4f54c4ca
  9. Morning. When try to open my connex laptop i doesn't go through but gives me message that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Morning. When try to open my connex laptop i doesn't go through but gives me message that...: Connex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/morning-when-try-to-open-my-connex-laptop-i-doesnt/27aa5234-f114-4bf7-b8bb-121c4f54c4ca
  10. Morning. When try to open my connex laptop i doesn't go through but gives me message that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade