Windows 10: conrtana can't connect to gmail.

Discus and support conrtana can't connect to gmail. in Cortana to solve the problem; i followed the procedure to connect to gmail by going to Cortana's notebook> skills> gmail>added my email> allowed permission>sync with gmail window... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AhanaRoy, Jun 13, 2020.

1. AhanaRoy Win User

conrtana can't connect to gmail.

i followed the procedure to connect to gmail by going to Cortana's notebook> skills> gmail>added my email> allowed permission>sync with gmail window opens> pressed agree... but nothing happened. it failed to link to my gmail account.

i seriously need cortana to be in sync with my gmail.

everything else has connected except my gmail.

my microsoft calendar is in sync with my gmail.id.

:)

AhanaRoy, Jun 13, 2020

2. Gmail

Hi, again, @lostsoul65:conrtana can't connect to gmail. :)

I replied to your other post here:
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/633184/gmail/

But let's see what the other folks here also suggest.
    I expect they will have other/better ideas.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 13, 2020
  3. weybrew Win User
    All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

conrtana can't connect to gmail. [​IMG]

conrtana can't connect to gmail. [​IMG]

weybrew, Jun 13, 2020
  4. conrtana can't connect to gmail.

Mobile Me setup problems on a N900 (T-Mobile and AT&T DSL)

Hi!

On my Nokia N900 phone I can do the following just fine (whether my internet connection is T-Mobile Internet or AT&T DSL via an Airport Extreme):

• Send and receive Gmail mail (IMAP and SMTP works fine)
    • Receive MobileMe email (IMAP works fine)

What I can't do is send MobileMe email. The N900's email client appears to connect and authenticate with the smtp.me.com server, then it spits back an "unable to send" message.

Also, my MacBook Pro's Mail client works fine on my home Airport Extreme / AT&T DSL network.

My SMTP settings:

• smtp.me.com
    • username: (just the part before the @mac.com)
    • secure authentication set to "login" (i.e., "password")
    • secure connection set to SSL & Port 587

I've futzed with the settings to no avail (turned secure connection off, turned secure auth off, etc.). Even as a test I messed up the Gmail settings then set them back to the proper settings and still get Gmail to work, so something is going on where smtp.me.com
    is rejecting the email, even though its mac.com email.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance !!

Gene_Avenir, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

conrtana can't connect to gmail.

1. conrtana can't connect to gmail. - Similar Threads - conrtana can't connect

2. Windows 11 Mail not connecting to gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail not connecting to gmail: I have been setting up WIndows 11 in a new computer. I had not creating an account for my hotmail - but not so for my gmail address. I go to add the account, click on Google, give my email address and password, allow the list of things Mail needs click Next. Mail says it is...
  3. Cannot connect gmail to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect gmail to windows 10: I cannot connect gmail to windows 10. I've viewed youtube videos and several "help" sequences. Nothing works. Help please. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-gmail-to-windows-10/c5a543a9-7ade-4c98-bb4b-be3542703713
  4. Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 connecting to gmail account: Currently I set up my gmail account to "store and forward" to my internet provider, which is connect to my Outlook 2016 via POP3. I am now setting up Outlook 2019 and want to connect to gmail directly. 1. Will my gmail account continue to work as before, i.e. incoming mails...
  5. Gmail Can't Help Me?

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Can't Help Me?: When I go to compose a email in my Gmail account I get the following attachment list below. Its like they have Disabled my --- To, CC, BCC tabs? I have a full Contact List and in hopes someone out there would know what to do as Gmail doesn't. Have had Gmail for years? Many...
  6. Gmail Can't Help Me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail Can't Help Me?: When I go to compose a email in my Gmail account I get the following attachment list below. Its like they have Disabled my --- To, CC, BCC tabs? I have a full Contact List and in hopes someone out there would know what to do as Gmail doesn't. Have had Gmail for years? Many...
  7. Can't connect Gmail to Cortana

in Cortana
    Can't connect Gmail to Cortana: Hello, I am unable to connect Cortana to my gmail account. I know how to do it, but when I get to the last step, "accept," nothing happens - it won't allow me to accept. Help is appreciated. Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2016...
  8. Windows Mail - can't connect to Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail - can't connect to Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Win 7 just last week for the first time. I have had a problem connecting to any of the Microsoft online apps i.e. Mail, Microsoft Store, Office etc.. I've been getting error codes 0x80131500 and 0x80190001. I also tried using my Mail app to...
  9. Outlook cannot connect to GMail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook cannot connect to GMail: Hi I have been using the same Outlook and GMail accounts for years and about a week ago I get an error message when I try to download my email. I haven`t changed any settings at all. ERROR: Ox8OOCCC1A Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have...
  10. Can't access Gmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Gmail account: When my email client tried to check my Gmail I was asked for my password. I entered my password and got the prompt to enter the code sent to my cell phone. Nothing is being sent to my phone. I can't find my backup codes to try. Anyone using 2 code verification for their Gmail...