Windows 10: Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract

Discus and support Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Per diem nurses are hired to cover the gap of regular staff nurses on different floors and specialties. Facilities can offer nursing assignments to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Swipe Fox, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Swipe Fox Win User

Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract

Per diem nurses are hired to cover the gap of regular staff nurses on different floors and specialties. Facilities can offer nursing assignments to support shortages by the hour, day, or week. Many nurses enjoy specific benefits of a per diem contract, which includes higher per hour rates and a flexible schedule of their choosing. With the increase in demand for nursing professionals, we also have seen a significant spike in favorability for full-time registered nurses trying per diem for a short while to prevent career burnout. If you consider per diem nursing for your next assignment or next

:)

Swipe Fox, Jun 18, 2022
  2. nkaufman Win User

Wondering what things to consider

Hello,

Used kari's tutorial when setting up Windows 10 a few years back.

Now, am having issues with Windows update and might need to either use
    - Media creation tool to update to latest Win-1909 OR
    - install using windows10.0-kb4549951-x64_5411f88ea08bfc0ac98f388f5a3bdc8bcfea3261.msu

Wondering what things to consider before deciding on which step to choose and what to look for while updating considering my Users folder etc are on another partition.

Thanks for your assistance.

nkaufman, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 18, 2022
  4. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

One more thing to be considered; black screen 5 minutes after signing in only occurs with my admin sign in account; my wife signs in in a split second with her non admin account. So admin sign in account should be limited to solve this.

mora67, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract - Similar Threads - Consider Things Per

2. Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract: Per diem nurses are hired to cover the gap of regular staff nurses on different floors and specialties. Facilities can offer nursing assignments to support shortages by the hour, day, or week. Many nurses enjoy specific benefits of a per diem contract, which includes higher...
  3. Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consider These 5 Things With A Per Diem Contract: Per diem nurses are hired to cover the gap of regular staff nurses on different floors and specialties. Facilities can offer nursing assignments to support shortages by the hour, day, or week. Many nurses enjoy specific benefits of a per diem contract, which includes higher...
  4. Legion 5-15ARH05H Multiple BSODs per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Legion 5-15ARH05H Multiple BSODs per day: I have been getting multiple BSODs for weeks now. Sometimes it shuts down without going to blue screen and restarts. All my drivers are up to date with windows update/vantage updates. I have installed the recovery image of windows offered by Lenovo. Could it be the cause of...
  5. Taskbar Contracts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Contracts: On Windows 10 Home my task bar contracts to left side and the icon for additional function icons system tray? does not work. This has been answered and locked but the answer "Right Click the Task Bar - Properties - Taskbar tab - uncheck Group similar taskbar buttons - APPLY /...
  6. Suport Contract

Suport Contract: I have a support contract and would like to speak with someone. How can I do that? I have been dealing with "not responding" errors and slow performance for 2 years and I can't stand it anymore!!...
  7. Licence contract acceptation

Licence contract acceptation: I just bought, downloaded and installed Office French version, When opening any od the three apps Word,Excell or PP it asks to accept the licence contract... I just payed almost $200 dollars and the pop up says that I can use the apps till the 5th of Agust 2020 TODAY !!!!...
  8. Wondering what things to consider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondering what things to consider: Hello, Used kari's tutorial when setting up Windows 10 a few years back. Now, am having issues with Windows update and might need to either use - Media creation tool to update to latest Win-1909 OR - install using...
  9. Office 365 - 79,99$ per for 5 users?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - 79,99$ per for 5 users?: Hi there, My office 365 personal is expiring soon. I compared prices and notice that it cost 59.99$ for one person, or 79.99% for 5 users (15$ per person). Is there any discount for one person? It just looks too expensive when I compare to 5 persons *Confused 86121
  10. Considering win10, need to know a few things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Considering win10, need to know a few things: Hi all - I've been on win7 since the beta days, have been building and customizing PCs since 4.77Mhz was the norm, have my interface customized to look like win98 (icons, start menu, no animations, minimal services, etc), and am happy with its instantaneous responsiveness and...