Windows 10: Consistant BSOD (IRQL and Page_File)

Discus and support Consistant BSOD (IRQL and Page_File) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few weeks I've had a nearly nonstop barrage of BSODs. The only hardware change I made before it started was moving from a GTX 970 to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DropFox, Jan 31, 2021.

1. DropFox Win User

Consistant BSOD (IRQL and Page_File)

For the last few weeks I've had a nearly nonstop barrage of BSODs. The only hardware change I made before it started was moving from a GTX 970 to a 1070, but after the BSOD continued I moved back to my 970, making several fresh installs with fresh media. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Files in google drive and attached to post.

BSOD - Google Drive

:)

DropFox, Jan 31, 2021

2. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile Consistant BSOD (IRQL and Page_File) :)

oli_ramsay, Jan 31, 2021
  3. AnasTina Win User
    AnasTina, Jan 31, 2021
  4. kyle2020 Win User

IRQL bsod back again? >.<

cant find that oli, so it must be an issue elsewhere. Im getting rather annoyed at the prospect of having a previously reliable machine that after 2 weeks of downtime is now crashing upwards of 5 times a day under normal use :shadedshu

kyle2020, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Consistant BSOD (IRQL and Page_File) - Similar Threads - Consistant BSOD IRQL

2. BSOD IRQL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL: Good evening,I keep having frequent IRQL not less or equal BSODs. It seems to only be doing it after I'm using google chrome for a while, but I'm not sure that is the issue. If someone could help me that would be great. Attached below is a couple of previous dumps and windbgs...
  3. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  4. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  5. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello, I have come here hoping to find with knowledge exponentially greater than mine. I have been consistently of late been have BSOD with the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and the occasional "KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED". These issue started happening when I...
  7. Consistent BSODs

Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  8. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello Over the past month I have had consistent BSOD. It is always when my laptop is idle or screen going black after lack of use. I have tried altering my power settings but to no avail. Downloaded WhoCrashed and there are several dumpfiles with repeating bugcheck names -...
  9. Consistant BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistant BSOD: This is a doozy, I have been getting consistent BSOD shortly after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. At first I thought it was potential conflicting drivers from Windows 7, so I did a clean install of Windows 10 (i.e formatted my SSD and reinstalled the OS). I reinstalled all...
  10. BSOD with no consistency

BSOD with no consistency: I've just been getting random BSOD errors, all completely different. System build below, I did replace the PSU with a 1000W but it made no difference, they've been getting worse recently. I've done the vast majority of basic testing, memorycheck, prime95 runs, benchmark...