Windows 10: Consistent BSOD errors/loops

Discus and support Consistent BSOD errors/loops in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, Today I'm writing this asking for help on my computer. A couple of days ago I started getting BSOD errors and eventually ended up in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Francisco Ontiveros, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Consistent BSOD errors/loops

Hello all,

Today I'm writing this asking for help on my computer. A couple of days ago I started getting BSOD errors and eventually ended up in a loop. The most common one was System thread exception not handled and kmode exception not handled. At first, I wasn't even able to boot into anything but after down patching BIOS settings I was at least able to get back onto the computer. From there I tried reading dump files to see if I could figure it out what it was and just kept seeing that .sys files kept crashing. I've also tried clean installing windows but every time I do it still crashes with Critical process died. I'm basically out of ideas and am looking for any help. Below is the list of things I've tried and I'll also link a file with all of the dump files.

- Uninstalling video drivers and reinstalling

- Pulling out the GPU and using MB video
    - Swapping out ram and Memtest86 original ram
    - Swapping out Mobo
    - Wiping one nvme and trying to clean install windows on it (Took the one with windows out)
    - sfc /scannow
    - /checkdsk
    - DISM Restore/check/Other ones I can't remember

(Might be others I can't remember currently)

Dump Files
    At this point like I said I'm basically out of ideas other than trying to swap more components. If you need any other information I'll try to get to you asap. Thank you in advance.

:)

Francisco Ontiveros, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 17, 2019
  4. ChrisHaEs Win User

Consistent BSOD errors/loops

BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Consistent BSOD errors/loops

1. Consistent BSOD errors/loops - Similar Threads - Consistent BSOD errors

2. Consistent BSOD - Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD - Error 41: Hi,Since upgrading my computer and multiple fresh installs of windows I've had near constant BSODs, atleast 3 a day.063023-15015-01.dmpTypically it's when the PC first boots up or sits idle not doing much, when playing games it works 90% of the time.I would greatly appreciate...
  3. Consistent BSOD - Error 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSOD - Error 41: Hi,Since upgrading my computer and multiple fresh installs of windows I've had near constant BSODs, atleast 3 a day.063023-15015-01.dmpTypically it's when the PC first boots up or sits idle not doing much, when playing games it works 90% of the time.I would greatly appreciate...
  4. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  5. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  6. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello, I have come here hoping to find with knowledge exponentially greater than mine. I have been consistently of late been have BSOD with the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and the occasional "KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED". These issue started happening when I...
  7. Consistent BSOD errors, and it's not always the same error

Consistent BSOD errors, and it's not always the same error: I've been getting sporadic BSODs every now and then, but now that I'm working from home it's gotten to a point where it happens everyday. Some of the errors include memory management, store data structure corruption, and critical structure corruption. I have the .dmp files if...
  8. Consistent BSODs

Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  9. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello Over the past month I have had consistent BSOD. It is always when my laptop is idle or screen going black after lack of use. I have tried altering my power settings but to no avail. Downloaded WhoCrashed and there are several dumpfiles with repeating bugcheck names -...
  10. Consistant BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistant BSOD: This is a doozy, I have been getting consistent BSOD shortly after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. At first I thought it was potential conflicting drivers from Windows 7, so I did a clean install of Windows 10 (i.e formatted my SSD and reinstalled the OS). I reinstalled all...