Windows 10: Consistent BSOD on game match entry

Discus and support Consistent BSOD on game match entry in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Koudelka, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes later. Today, I purchased and have been playing Chivalry 2, and my 2 hours of playtime has been plagued by a crash every 5-10 minutes. Sometimes, the games will simply close and send me back to my desktop, but others have been resulting in a BSOD, followed by my pc turning off. I have uninstalled and reinstalled nvidia driv

:)

James Koudelka, Apr 16, 2024
  2. rlafever Win User

"No items match your search" on a particular external drive but not consistently

I get "No items match your search" when I search on a particular external drive, but it's not consistent. If I restart the computer, it usually will go ahead and work. I've tried a number of suggestion solutions and none seem to be working.

rlafever, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Subject: Persistent BSOD Issues While Gaming on Acer Laptop

Hello Microsoft Support!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a recurring issue with my Acer laptop, where I consistently encounter Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors while playing games. The problem has been particularly noticeable in games such as CS:GO, Dead by Daylight, and Minecraft.

Issue Details:

• Games Affected: CS:GO, Dead by Daylight, Minecraft
    • Error Messages: irql_not_less_or_equal.
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Updated graphics drivers
    • Checked for Windows updates
    • Verified game updates
    • Monitored system temperatures
    • Ran a memory diagnostic test
    this is the link for the dump logs.

3 Items

Razvan_069, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Consistent BSOD on game match entry

1. Consistent BSOD on game match entry - Similar Threads - Consistent BSOD game

2. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  3. consistent bsods while gaming

consistent bsods while gaming: I am having an ongoing bsod problem on windows 11. I am running a 5900x, rtx 3080, 4x8gb ddr4 running at 3800mhz on an aorus master x570. All my drivers, bios and windows are up to date but my system keeps crashing. event viewer shows event IDs 6008, 161, 1101 and two logs of...
  4. consistent bsods while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    consistent bsods while gaming: I am having an ongoing bsod problem on windows 11. I am running a 5900x, rtx 3080, 4x8gb ddr4 running at 3800mhz on an aorus master x570. All my drivers, bios and windows are up to date but my system keeps crashing. event viewer shows event IDs 6008, 161, 1101 and two logs of...
  5. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  6. consistent BSOD

consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  7. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello, I have come here hoping to find with knowledge exponentially greater than mine. I have been consistently of late been have BSOD with the error code "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and the occasional "KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED". These issue started happening when I...
  8. Consistent BSODs

Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  9. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello Over the past month I have had consistent BSOD. It is always when my laptop is idle or screen going black after lack of use. I have tried altering my power settings but to no avail. Downloaded WhoCrashed and there are several dumpfiles with repeating bugcheck names -...
  10. Consistant BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistant BSOD: This is a doozy, I have been getting consistent BSOD shortly after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. At first I thought it was potential conflicting drivers from Windows 7, so I did a clean install of Windows 10 (i.e formatted my SSD and reinstalled the OS). I reinstalled all...