Windows 10: Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD

Discus and support Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I apologize for reposting this, but I'm hoping someone can lend some assistance. I've reset the computer, updated the drivers twice, checked RAM and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MH2DC, Nov 30, 2021.

1. MH2DC Win User

Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD

I apologize for reposting this, but I'm hoping someone can lend some assistance. I've reset the computer, updated the drivers twice, checked RAM and hard drive, but I'm still getting a daily BSOD.OneDrive Link with DMP files and other information:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjGbOz3nrLW89GEUG4UtsBqf-J1XPlease see my original post below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consistent-bsod-even-post-reset-also-checked-ram/2939cf2b-af0b-4fca-8b32-f523a8bb45caI'm having an issue with a consistent pretty much daily BSOD over the last couple months. I've made sure all of my software upd

:)

MH2DC, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Lanarchy Win User

Realtek HD Audio Driver Version old post

Hey Almighty1,

Thank you for the reply. I actually got it fixed yesterday by using a method briefly mentioned here. A French poster on touslesdrivers.com forums made a step-by-step post on how to combine the .cab files with the WIN64 folder from another download, and then execute the setup file. That worked beautifully and I'm on 8219 now WITH HD Audio Manager.

Lanarchy, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Almighty1 Win User
    Realtek HD Audio Driver Version old post

Try this instead, when you install from device manager, you extracted the .cab file correct to it's own folder? What you should do is when you select Update Driver in Device Manager, select "Browse my computer for driver software" and then "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer" and then point it at the folder of the version of the drivers you want to install and then pick one of the shown list of compatible devices. This assumes that when you did the "Browse my computer for driver software" and instead if choosing the "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer" on the bottom, you selected the top option and pointed to the folder of the drivers you want to install under "Search for drivers in this location" including checking the box for include subfolders is what caused it to say Windows already has the best drivers installed. If not, then you should do that one as it should install the drivers. Otherwise, you will have to do the "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer" option as mentioned and see if the HD Audio Manager works and then do post #2777 if needed and remember if you do manage to get HD Audio Manager opened and want it in your system tray, make sure to click on the "i" on the lower right of HD Audio Manager right above the "OK" button and click on "Display icon in notification area".

Almighty1, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD

BSOD - Ram issue or driver issue?

I've been consistently BSODing or the computer completely freezes with the audio stuck these past few days.

There's been a few different error codes like...

• Memory_Management
    • Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page
    • Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled
    • Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation
    There were only 2 dmp files created but, they're linked below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoJH6vTn1N_ZgTy_4MQj8OVn98WY?e=fNnwKz

I've tried running memory diagnostics, updating drivers and disk cleanup. Not sure what else the issue might be, could anyone provide some suggestions?

Ande_11228, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD

1. Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD - Similar Threads - Consistent BSOD Post

2. Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD: I apologize for reposting this, but I'm hoping someone can lend some assistance. I've reset the computer, updated the drivers twice, checked RAM and hard drive, but I'm still getting a daily BSOD.OneDrive Link with DMP files and other...
  3. Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSOD Post-Reset, Updated Drivers, Checked RAM & HD: I apologize for reposting this, but I'm hoping someone can lend some assistance. I've reset the computer, updated the drivers twice, checked RAM and hard drive, but I'm still getting a daily BSOD.OneDrive Link with DMP files and other...
  4. Consistent BSOD Even Post-Reset, Also Checked RAM & HD

Consistent BSOD Even Post-Reset, Also Checked RAM & HD: Hello,I'm having an issue with a consistent pretty much daily BSOD over the last couple months. I've made sure all of my software update/drivers are up to date, reset my computer keeping the files, ran MemTest86 no errors, 11 passes - 62 hours, ran Hard Disk Sentinel read...
  5. Consistent BSOD Even Post-Reset, Also Checked RAM & HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD Even Post-Reset, Also Checked RAM & HD: Hello,I'm having an issue with a consistent pretty much daily BSOD over the last couple months. I've made sure all of my software update/drivers are up to date, reset my computer keeping the files, ran MemTest86 no errors, 11 passes - 62 hours, ran Hard Disk Sentinel read...
  6. Consistent BSOD Even Post-Reset, Also Checked RAM & HD

7. consistent BSOD

consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  8. consistent BSOD

consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  9. Consistent BSODs

Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  10. Random BSOD's since Creators Update - already checked RAM

Random BSOD's since Creators Update - already checked RAM: Hey all, I have been having this problem and it's not my first time but I'd like to see if I can resolve it. Since upgrading to the creators update I have been having random BSOD crashes throughout the day. I have checked individual RAM sticks and it is exactly the same...