Windows 10: Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep

Discus and support Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, here's the minidump: https://pastebin.com/kjUaxpLRI downloaded the latest AMD driver 21.6.1 last night and have been getting consistent BSOD's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeeroySack, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep

Hey all, here's the minidump: https://pastebin.com/kjUaxpLRI downloaded the latest AMD driver 21.6.1 last night and have been getting consistent BSOD's ever since. Every BSOD lists it as a "WDF VIOLATION," except once it said my UA USB Driver was faulty. I've tried reverting the AMD driver to a previously stable version 20.4.2, I performed a system restore to just before the original update, and finally I've updated and checked other drivers like that UA one, and still, each restart or attempt to put my PC to sleep I'm met with the same wdf violation error.To reiterate: I can only rec

:)

LeeroySack, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Joe13 B-) Win User

Turning off / restarting / putting your PC to sleep when Shut Down / Restart / Sleep button in Start Menu is not working

Hey all!

I've been finding some helpful tricks these days to help you in some problems. This time, I've found a way to
    restart / shutdown / put your PC to sleep / switch user / sign out of your PC in Windows, when your Start Menu / your Power button in
    Start Menu isn't working.

To restart / shutdown / put your PC to sleep / switch user / sign out of your PC, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows Logo key + Alt + F4 keys together. A window pops up, asking, 'What do you want the computer to do?'.
    • Click the drop-down box, and select the option you want it to do (i.e., Shut Down, Sign Out, Restart, etc.) and click 'Ok' to make your Windows PC do it.

That's all! You can use this method whenever you want. It won't be an improper shutdown. If this won't work for you, you can long-press the Power button on your PC to shutdown.

I'll come up with many more help topics!

Joe13 B-), Jun 22, 2021
  3. Laptop restarts when I put it to 'sleep' mode

Hi All!

Just bought a brand new HP envy 15 (2020 edition). On the 2nd day it was updating windows and bios and then i noticed that my laptop restarts whenever i put it to sleep.

To be precise, this is what happens step by step:

1. I put the laptop to sleep

2. It goes to 'sleep'

3. 20 seconds in and it restarts or start from new.. all the apps that i left on when puting laptop to sleep are now gone..

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

UgniusPauliukonis, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Joe13 B-) Win User

Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep

Turning off / restarting / putting your PC to sleep when Shut Down / Restart / Sleep button in Start Menu is not working

If this works, don't forget to post a reply and vote! Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep :)

Joe13 B-), Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep

1. Consistent BSOD upon restarting or putting PC to sleep - Similar Threads - Consistent BSOD upon

2. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  3. PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Restarts Upon Waking From Sleep: My computer restarts when I wake it from sleep. I am confident this is not a hardware issue as everything works as it should on Linux. I disabled restart when there is an error, and when I wake it, the peripherals do not light up, or appear to connect at all. I already tried...
  4. Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10: Hello, This is my first time posting about an issue on this forum, so I will try to format this properly to the best of my ability.Almost 2 years ago, I made a new pc with all new parts- minus the GPU and my power supply. Everything was running fine, but after a month or so I...
  5. Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10: Hello, This is my first time posting about an issue on this forum, so I will try to format this properly to the best of my ability.Almost 2 years ago, I made a new pc with all new parts- minus the GPU and my power supply. Everything was running fine, but after a month or so I...
  6. Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10

7. Putting PC to sleep causes restart

Putting PC to sleep causes restart: Hi all, I've been running into an issue where choosing "Sleep" on my PC causes it to crash and restart. The three logs I keep getting in Event Viewer are:Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000D4.The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down...
  8. Putting PC to sleep causes restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting PC to sleep causes restart: Hi all, I've been running into an issue where choosing "Sleep" on my PC causes it to crash and restart. The three logs I keep getting in Event Viewer are:Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000D4.The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down...
  9. Putting PC to sleep causes restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD upon waking from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon waking from sleep: Attachment 133661 A new laptop with Windows 10 freezing when waking from sleep. BSOD: irql not less or equal. Please help.. Thank you very much! 83616