Windows 10: Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

Discus and support Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My computer has been running since February with largely no issues, and a lot of use, with the exception of when I download games. It doesn't just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jessica Duval, May 8, 2021.

1. Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

Hi,My computer has been running since February with largely no issues, and a lot of use, with the exception of when I download games. It doesn't just happen with one application, it happens if it's on Steam or Origin.I tried to troubleshoot it myself and update / roll back drivers. I even updated my BIOS, and then decided just to do a clean reimage yesterday. The same issue is still occurring. I've posted my dmp files here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eCwbpl87xXlevHB9bZnPZ00uCpldDxQS?usp=sharing

:)

Jessica Duval, May 8, 2021
  2. n00byn00b Win User

Bsod when downloading large files Bugcheck 124 memory_corruption.sys

Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files /  games [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

n00byn00b, May 8, 2021
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 8, 2021
  4. ChrisHaEs Win User

Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

1. Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games - Similar Threads - Consistent BSoD Downloading

2. Ethernet Drops Connection When Downloading Large Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Drops Connection When Downloading Large Files: Every time I download a large file my Ethernet connection on my Windows 10 PC drops. Saying "default gateway not available" in the troubleshooter. This always gets fixed on a pc restart, but it is very inconvenient to restart every time I update a game or download something...
  3. Firefox is dropping packets when downloading large files then stops downloading

Firefox is dropping packets when downloading large files then stops downloading: Firefox is dropping packets when downloading large files then it stops downloading the file. I'm using Windows 10 20H2Below is what I've already triedUsing Windows UpdateUpdating all the programs in the Microsoft StoreUpdating my driversRunning netcut to prevent others on the...
  4. BSoD when downloading steam games

BSoD when downloading steam games: I have just installed a new ssd to my pc. It was working fine till i started to download my games to new disc. I am usually leaving my pc open overnight if i am downloading a big sized game. I had no issue with my old drive. I still have no issue when i directly download...
  5. Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.: Hello, I would certainly appreciate any help that you can give me! I've had multiple crashes displaying the, "Kmode Exception not handled", and the "Kernel mode heap corruption" errors. Computer runs fine most of the time. No crashes while playing video games, gpu driver...
  6. Wify keeps dropping when downloading large files

Wify keeps dropping when downloading large files: Hi recently I had an issue that I thought it was only me, but surprisingly it is a recurring issue for Windows 10 users. Every time I was trying to download a large file through wi fy it was in Epic Games Launcher the wi fy Router would stop working. After reading some...
  7. Intense Lag when Downloading Large Files

Intense Lag when Downloading Large Files: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on an Acer Predator 17 laptop. I use a gigabit wired internet connection. When I download a large file, like an .iso file, my computer experience horrible lag. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?...
  8. Bsod when downloading large files Bugcheck 124 memory_corruption.sys

Bsod when downloading large files Bugcheck 124 memory_corruption.sys: Hey guys, first post and new to the forum. Built a new pc in the last 7 days and have been having constant bsod issues. Initially It was happening randomly even after all manufacturer drivers up to date and windows updates complete. Mostly happened during downloading large...
  9. BSOD downloading large files, error 0x000000d1

BSOD downloading large files, error 0x000000d1: The computer run into BSOD for several times, blaming for L1C63x64.sys, which I found is related to NDIS Miniport Driver f , C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys. My Qualcomm driver is the newest version. I really appreciate you if you could help me. The attached file...
  10. BSOD when downloading games on steam

BSOD when downloading games on steam: I just got a new computer built and got a new monitor along with it but a problem has arose. I can use the computer but when something that required a lot of RAM or just a lot of priority to open for example "Steam" the software in which you can download games and such...