Windows 10: Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.

Discus and support Consistent BSoD while uploading large files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I would certainly appreciate any help that you can give me! I've had multiple crashes displaying the, "Kmode Exception not handled", and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Traviskeeler, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.

Hello,

I would certainly appreciate any help that you can give me! I've had multiple crashes displaying the, "Kmode Exception not handled", and the "Kernel mode heap corruption" errors.

Computer runs fine most of the time. No crashes while playing video games, gpu driver up to date. Built the computer myself so it could be anything! Windows version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

To any selfless soul that takes time to analyze this for me, Thank you!

:)

Traviskeeler, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Jizzler Win User

PHP Configuration help - Large file uploads

How big of a file have you been able to upload?

After changing my php.ini with similar 'large' settings, I wrote up a quick test page and was able to do a 3.2GB file. This is on Apache though. You may need to fiddle with your FastCGI settings in case there is something limiting the size of the file or time it takes to upload.

Jizzler, Dec 23, 2020
  3. PHP Configuration help - Large file uploads

"upload_max_filesize 15000M 15000M"

Max file size is apparently 15 GB. That's not the problem. More likely, the connection between server and client gets interrupted and resume isn't supported so the upload must start over. Files that large should be uploaded via FTP, not HTTP (PHP).

FordGT90Concept, Dec 23, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Consistent BSoD while uploading large files.

1. Consistent BSoD while uploading large files. - Similar Threads - Consistent BSoD while

2. Consistent BSOD when extracting a large file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Consistent BSOD when extracting a large file: Hi, This problem has been bugging me for a while now. Whenever a large file is being extracted, the PC freezes and then sometimes just restarts without BSOD and sometimes it does. This happens when I try to update the game, it has a large .zip file that needs to be extracted...
  3. Consistent BSOD when extracting a large file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD when extracting a large file: Hi, This problem has been bugging me for a while now. Whenever a large file is being extracted, the PC freezes and then sometimes just restarts without BSOD and sometimes it does. This happens when I try to update the game, it has a large .zip file that needs to be extracted...
  4. Consistent BSOD when extracting a large file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD and uploading of large files to Onedrive, browser etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and uploading of large files to Onedrive, browser etc: Hello,I see a BSOD each time I upload a large file > 1GB within 10-30 min to Onedrive or even on its web-version, or other web storageI have checked for the installed cfosspeed utility, but I don't have one. There is one thought about the origins of the issue: my PC performs...
  6. BSOD and uploading of large files to Onedrive, browser etc

BSOD and uploading of large files to Onedrive, browser etc: Hello,I see a BSOD each time I upload a large file > 1GB within 10-30 min to Onedrive or even on its web-version, or other web storageI have checked for the installed cfosspeed utility, but I don't have one. There is one thought about the origins of the issue: my PC performs...
  7. BSOD and uploading of large files to Onedrive, browser etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD while downloading large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while downloading large files: I seem to have a small problem i get BSOD everytime i download games from steam with message error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe any help much appreciatedLink to my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqmyNoP8SwYQgiigriROZtNKjCVU?e=t9jnxw...
  9. BSOD while downloading large files

BSOD while downloading large files: I seem to have a small problem i get BSOD everytime i download games from steam with message error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe any help much appreciatedLink to my minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqmyNoP8SwYQgiigriROZtNKjCVU?e=t9jnxw...
  10. Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games: Hi,My computer has been running since February with largely no issues, and a lot of use, with the exception of when I download games. It doesn't just happen with one application, it happens if it's on Steam or Origin.I tried to troubleshoot it myself and update / roll back...