Windows 10: Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.

Discus and support Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, Recently I have been experiencing regular BSOD's, There isnt anything specific I am doing when this happens, Mostly playing games ( Destiny 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by InsecureBroom0, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.

Hi All,

Recently I have been experiencing regular BSOD's, There isnt anything specific I am doing when this happens, Mostly playing games ( Destiny 2 ) downloading files/updates, or just leaving the pc locked.

I have tried the following:

Reinstalled windows 10 , Upgraded BIOS to the newest version, Also installed latest updates of my drivers upon the installation of windows. Ran MEMTEST to check for any RAM issues ( came back with 0 faults ) Scanned my hard drive ( all tests passed ). Have ran driver verifier which did not provide any specific information on which exact driver may be causing this.

Specs:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI

Ryzen 5 3600

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming Motherboard

Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB ( Have disabled XMP and it is running at 2133mhz incase of a OC issue )

1TB Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive

Externally mounted Kingston SA400S37 SSD.

Aerocool Integrator 600W 80+ Power Supply

Software Installed:

Since the windows 10 reinstall I have only installed a few different applications:

-Malwarebytes

-Chrome

-Discord

-Xbox Game Passs

-Steam ( With some games installed )

- AMD Ryzen Master

Please see the onedrive link to the DMP files, Any help is appreciated. I am a IT analyst but have only had quite limited experience when it comes to solving BSOD's and am at a loss with this one.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgDJ7uuQLqqOhXr_khh3powDJWgm?e=ZcpH14

Most common STOP Codes for me are :

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY ( Happened twice today )
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE ( Happened once yesterday )
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ( x1 )
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ( Happened multiple times over the past week )

Over the past hour I have gotten two "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD's , pointing to NTKRNLMP.exe and also NTOSKRNL.exe

These are all blaming Hal.dll and/or NTOSKRNL.

:)

InsecureBroom0, Nov 4, 2019
  2. ChrisHaEs Win User

BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Nov 4, 2019
  3. ChrisHaEs Win User
    BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Nov 4, 2019
  4. jmaala Win User

Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.

Help with occurring BSOD

Hi Christian,

I am currently on Windows 10, Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.321). The error I get when I encounter the BSOD is a screen stating: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tagged along with Qcamain10x64.sys. The error message seems to be consistent every time it occurs.

I hope that helps.

-Janneus

jmaala, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use.

1. Consistent BSOD's occuring during general use. - Similar Threads - Consistent BSOD's occuring

2. Blackscreen intermittently occurring during general PC usage, and bluescreen driver error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen intermittently occurring during general PC usage, and bluescreen driver error...: I've had an issue intermittently which has started occurring more frequently recently. The issue is that my screens will go black, audio will continue for a few seconds, and then my PC seems to stop not turn off, with no way of returning information back to the display...
  3. Bsod occurs during recovery using usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod occurs during recovery using usb: I have been getting different Bsod lately. I tried many ways to fix them. None of them worked. I finally decided to do a recovery using usb. But during recovering, Bsod happened again. Now I can't boot from the hard disk. I can't complete the recovery process. Can anyone...
  4. System Service Exception BSOD happens during general use + gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception BSOD happens during general use + gaming: A friend's PC has been bluescreening with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION for a while now, specs below: Windows ver. 1909 i7 770K GTX1060 6GB 16GB RAM and attached are all the logs we could collect, including V2 log collector. These BSODs are happening after a clean fresh Windows...
  5. Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use)

Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use): So, I'm gonna try explaining everything as best I can, in case it helps A few months ago, I ordered a brand new custom PC, only shipped about a month ago. Since then, I've been using it and for the most part it was working fine, a BSOD here and there but nothing too...
  6. BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

BSOD General Use, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hi all! I have been combating a BSOD issue for a couple months now. It started a couple of months after I upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard, And RAM. The codes ranged from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, to page file stuff, to NFTS file system a couple times... I have...
  7. BSODs during general use, numerous error codes

BSODs during general use, numerous error codes: Been randomly getting BSODs on Windows 10 for a while, and I haven't been able to determine the source, mainly because I've been getting such a range of different stop codes. My PC will also occasionally restart itself or completely freeze. I'm assuming these are related...
  8. BSOD During general use

BSOD During general use: While doing normal browsing in chrome and operating windows applications such as explorer I get BSOD. I was also getting frequent issues when playing CS:GO although they seems to have been improved after reinstalling nVidia drivers after using display driver uninstaller. 66902
  9. BSOD in general use

BSOD in general use: Hi, new PC build here, yet have had a few crashes (6). First one at the start of the month was a KMODE EXCEPTION which was likely due to not enough vcore on my overclock, but since then it has been DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS EQUAL, seemingly by NETIO.SYS or ntoskrnl.exe. 77194
  10. BSOD During General Use

BSOD During General Use: Hello, I'd like to have some assistance regarding my BSOD problems. They occur during general use like web browsing, file management, and at any time really. If any information is required, please inform me. Here is a zip of what I was told to upload. Attachment 53162 33492