Windows 10: Consistent Computer Crashes

Discus and support Consistent Computer Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, Every day my comp has been crashing at some point due to the exact same error generally unintentionally when running a program. I can also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JRDrumming, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Consistent Computer Crashes

Hey there,

Every day my comp has been crashing at some point due to the exact same error generally unintentionally when running a program. I can also induce the exact same error by opening certain programs in the right order, eg. iTunes followed by After Effects. No idea what is going on. It's a brand new computer, specs as followed

CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 3.70GHz 21 °C
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1203MHz (17-17-17-39)
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z370-A (LGA1151) 20 °C
    Graphics
    SyncMaster (1920x1080@60Hz)
    VX2250 SERIES (1920x1080@60Hz)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (ASUStek Computer Inc) 29 °C
    Storage
    465GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB (Unknown (SSD))
    1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 (SATA ) 23 °C
    1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1E6164 (SATA ) 23 °C
    7GB SanDisk Cruzer Facet USB Device (USB )
    Audio
    Yamaha Steinberg USB Audio

The crash always comes in three - (in this order chronologically)

====>Windows was not properly shut down

====>Windows stopped working

----------->The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8033ab04c37, 0xffff9106e831d668, 0xffff9106e831ceb0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c1761ba0-de33-405d-88ed-c29706c14c9f.

====>Shut down unexpectedly

----------->Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1000007e
    Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005
    Parameter 2: fffff8033ab04c37
    Parameter 3: ffff9106e831d668
    Parameter 4: ffff9106e831ceb0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 3081

Any thoughts would be incredibly appreciated!!

Note -> Drivers are all up to date.

-> Anti-malware / spyware / adware processes used, no problems.

:)

JRDrumming, Jul 16, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 16, 2018
  3. StuC33 Win User
    Windows 10 Crashes consistently.

After upgrading my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10 back in July, windows 10 has crashed consistently every 3 to 6 days. Back at the start of october i did a clean install of windows 10 hoping that it would solve the problem it didnt. Even after the
    inital clean install it ccrashed after 10 days then went back to crashing every 3 to 6. I upgraded to the november upgraded and you guessed it, the crashing is back, this is getting very annoying and frustrating because i simply do not know what is causing
    my laptop to crash so consistently. Windows 10 would simply crash then restart 4 minutes later and would be fine, everything works and then 3 to 6 days later it would crash restart etc etc. I should point out, when i was on 8.1 i got zero crashes. Can someone
    explain if they know whats happening or has happened and any suggestions to eradicate the problem / problems ?

StuC33, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Consistent Computer Crashes

Consistent bluescreen crashes

Hi,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask few questions:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Consistent Computer Crashes

1. Consistent Computer Crashes - Similar Threads - Consistent Computer Crashes

2. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  3. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  4. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  5. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  6. PC consistent Crashes

PC consistent Crashes: So for the last two months or so, my PC has been acting up, often crashing. I believe this has to do with the GPU. I've linked all the community questions I've asked about this which includes the solutions I've tried. The last link is the most recent minidump I...
  7. Computer consistently crashing when under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing when under load: Hi all,I've been having consistent crashes when using my PC - I have run the driver verifier and that stuck me into a BSOD loop. I've uploaded the minidmp files here if there is anyone who is able to help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzuR1juBhri1QtSWeBbE1jkeUEX Many thanks,Dave...
  8. Computer consistently crashing when under load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer consistently crashing when under load: Hi all,I've been having consistent crashes when using my PC - I have run the driver verifier and that stuck me into a BSOD loop. I've uploaded the minidmp files here if there is anyone who is able to help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzuR1juBhri1QtSWeBbE1jkeUEX Many thanks,Dave...
  9. Computer consistently crashing when under load

10. computer crashes consistently every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashes consistently every day: i already posted this question a few weeks ago, tried it out, thought it fixed it, and it looks like i still have the same problem. i cant find the original question so im posting again i have a windows 10 pc that i built that, for the first two or so years ran smoothly,...