Windows 10: Consistent Crashing Due To Memory Corruption

Discus and support Consistent Crashing Due To Memory Corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows:Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 FCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewMorris_711, May 26, 2021.

1. Consistent Crashing Due To Memory Corruption

Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows:Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 FCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is also being cooled by a corsair AIOGPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 non-oc model and no overclock has been administered on the card.Memory/RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2x8gb kit running DOCP profile at 3600mhzStorage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb in top m.2 slot on mobo..PSU: EVGA 750w SuperNOVA G5About every day my system will crash upon loading a large game, downloading a large file such as a game update, or sometimes just randomly a few minutes aft

:)

MatthewMorris_711, May 26, 2021

2. explorer.exe corrupted

Hello,

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing system files.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: End the Windows Explorer process and create the new one.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Process
      tab, search for Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager
      at top left corner of the window and select Run new task.
    • Type explorer.exe and click on Ok.

Step 2: Run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps.

Try all the above mentioned steps and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, May 26, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    From BSOD to Windows Crash

Memory corruption is a thing that is the most coming back in the dumps, because the memory mechanism of Windows is extremely large and complicated. When memory corruption is shown the first step is to rule out the memory as best as possible. The next step is to rule out the drivers what can be done with driver verifier if none is flagged. If drivers are also not causing any problems then we (or at least myself) usually check for the hard drives. Hard drives can also cause memory corruption, as it is the non-volatile version of memory, but there are usually signs about hard drive problems when we suggest something for the hard drive. Another memory corruption is the VRAM, but when that happens there are also signs about it.

4. peach1971 Win User

Consistent Crashing Due To Memory Corruption

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Consistent Crashing Due To Memory Corruption

1. Consistent Crashing Due To Memory Corruption - Similar Threads - Consistent Crashing Due

2. Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption": For the past few months, my Alienware M15 R2 has been suffering from often BSODs From every 5 minutes to every 30 minutes. In my attempt to fix the situation, I have downloaded a fresh install for a total of 5 times. The BSODs stops completely for a few days, and then they...
  3. Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption": For the past few months, my Alienware M15 R2 has been suffering from often BSODs From every 5 minutes to every 30 minutes. In my attempt to fix the situation, I have downloaded a fresh install for a total of 5 times. The BSODs stops completely for a few days, and then they...
  4. Repeated BSOD due to "memory managment/corruption"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  6. Consistent Crashing and BSOD

Consistent Crashing and BSOD: For the past few months, my pc has consistently been blue screening and crashing, it usually happens a few times in a row and then is fine for a day or two. It started happening after I installed a new CPU cooler, when I did that installation I had to remove everything from...
  7. PC consistent Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC consistent Crashes: So for the last two months or so, my PC has been acting up, often crashing. I believe this has to do with the GPU. I've linked all the community questions I've asked about this which includes the solutions I've tried. The last link is the most recent minidump I...
  8. Games are consistently crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are consistently crashing.: My current setup is as follows: CPU: i7-6700k (Cooled by Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO) GPU: MSI Seahawk 1070 Motherboard: Asus Z270-A Prime Ram: 24G 2400hz DDR4 GSkill PSU: EVGA 500B HDD/SSD: 1TB WD BLUE/1TB Samsung 860 EVO My pc has started to run into a problem where...
  9. BSOD Random Crash, Possibly Memory Corruption?

BSOD Random Crash, Possibly Memory Corruption?: Hi there, My laptop has been crashing randomly for no apparent trigger. But a noticeable cycle is ~ every 12 days. Every time is the same error: "faulty hardware corrupted page" So I try using memtest86 but with no luck (10 passes all gd) Then I use windows...
  10. Memory Corruption

Memory Corruption: I've come to my computer several times in the last few months to find that it has restarted. Looking in event viewer I see that it wasn't expected. Each time I've found an error similar to the following: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...