Windows 10: Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's the link to the .dmp and .nfo files. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aeTceE3kJGiiTQmwcbMkZdTLQCc5PQnH?usp=sharing Many thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristanH6, Mar 10, 2021.

1. TristanH6 Win User

Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Here's the link to the .dmp and .nfo files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aeTceE3kJGiiTQmwcbMkZdTLQCc5PQnH?usp=sharing

Many thanks,

Tristan

:)

TristanH6, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Mattie,

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues. Now, you mentioned that you already changed the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers to standard. Did you update the driver as well? And also,
    are you getting the same blue screen error when you play other games? Or is it only occurring when you play a particular game?

For the mean time, if you haven't tried any further troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps from this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Consistent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. Consistent BSOD on fresh startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSOD on fresh startup: As the title says I've been getting regular BSOD on my desktop especially on fresh startup. It will crash around 3 to 4 times before it will actually stabilize. From the event viewer errors that I've pasted and searched in google it says it might be video drivers but I've...
  3. Consistent BSOD on fresh startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD on fresh startup: As the title says I've been getting regular BSOD on my desktop especially on fresh startup. It will crash around 3 to 4 times before it will actually stabilize. From the event viewer errors that I've pasted and searched in google it says it might be video drivers but I've...
  4. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  5. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  6. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  7. Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause

Computer consistently crashing - IntcUSB.sys is always the cause: Recently, my computer has been crashing because of 'IntcUSB.sys'. I'm not sure the reason why, and 'C:\Windows\Minidump' is empty for some reason? Any fixes?...
  8. Network Consistently drops on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Consistently drops on windows 10: Hello, I have been having this issue since around mid november of last year 2023 where i connect to a network and it drops about 10 seconds later. I've tried uninstalling the driver, downloading the driver from the manufacturers website, turning off power management,...
  9. Network Consistently drops on windows 10

Network Consistently drops on windows 10: Hello, I have been having this issue since around mid november of last year 2023 where i connect to a network and it drops about 10 seconds later. I've tried uninstalling the driver, downloading the driver from the manufacturers website, turning off power management,...
  10. Network Consistently drops on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing