Windows 10: Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec

Discus and support Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i play my videogames for some reason my fps drop a lot from 180 to like 30 fps every 25 sec . I dont really know the reason why but i think is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Furanet, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Furanet Win User

Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec

when i play my videogames for some reason my fps drop a lot from 180 to like 30 fps every 25 sec . I dont really know the reason why but i think is because of my CPU . i have noticed when my fps drop in my task manager the percentage of cpu usage in fortnite goes down from 70% to 30% wich causes my fps to drop a lot .

I have a gtx 1060 3gb , amd fx 6300, 8gb of ram , windows 10 version 1803.

Please help i dont know what to do.

:)

Furanet, Jul 2, 2019

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 2, 2019
  3. FPS drop in games

I saw also fps drops with some DX9 games at least since the anniversary update (I even did a fresh install but was the same), the only DX9 game that I play that had fps issues was 4Story (some had no changes, for example TERA, Final Fantasy XIII...), I usually
    had 20-30fps minimum and it runs at 1fps or even lower.

The only way I found to play it was to change the d3d9.dll with the version of it before the anniversary update. A friend also had fps drops in CS:GO with w10 anniversary, so I think the problem is with that file and it should be fixed... There are posts
    that talk about disabling Game DVR in the XBOX app, but since my computer does not meet the requirements I didn't test it.

Daniel_94PT, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec

FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec

1. Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec - Similar Threads - Consistent FPS drops

2. Random FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random FPS drop: Hello there, Now my problem started a month ago in April, the games that were working fine earlier started having some sudden FPS drops, the drops were for some seconds and then again the games used to come in normal condition. This problem was occurring in many games...
  3. Very sluggish in games/fps drops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very sluggish in games/fps drops: Hi guys, and Happy Holidays :) I'm at witts end with this thing, I updated to the October 1809 update, but can't remember if the issue started before that, in games I have lost at least half of the FPS I used to get, for example, in Euro Truck Sim 2 I used to get 140...
  4. Computer severely underperforming - consistent lagging/fps drops. HW?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer severely underperforming - consistent lagging/fps drops. HW?: I ran memtest86 tonight and got thru 2 passes with no errors, however, whenever I manually ran test #11/11 I would get this repeating error that would just go on forever... Could my RAM be damaged? I should note I have it set to OC at 3000mhz [img] p.s. forgive my...
  5. Computer severely underperforming - consistent lagging/fps drops. HW?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer severely underperforming - consistent lagging/fps drops. HW?: I ran memtest86 tonight and got thru 2 passes with no errors, however, whenever I manually ran test #11/11 I would get this repeating error that would just go on forever... Could my RAM be damaged? I should note I have it set to OC at 3000mhz [img] p.s. forgive my...
  6. Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games: I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware damages at service centers but there was no issue, the technician told me that it was due to the OS. So please help me. My...
  7. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Drops: Recently my PC has been getting major fps drops in games ill be around 120fps then it'll drop to 20. My Specs are: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with max q design Driver version 398.36 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 15.87 GB RAM 1920x 1080, 60Hz...
  8. FPS drops in every single game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in every single game.: Once the bigger update came in May ( can't remember date ), i have experienced fps drops in every single game and i have spent so many hours trying to fix them. Ill list things i have tried below. For example in CS:GO i have usually around 250 FPS then it drops to 10-40 FPS....
  9. Fix Game FPS drops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Game FPS drops in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft has pushed hard for Gaming on Windows 10 PCs. Every update has got something for gamers, but it’s not without hiccups and issues around gaming. One of the major problems reported by users is Game Stuttering with FPS drops for [...] This post Fix Game...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cs go fps drop