Windows 10: Consistent Freezes with no BSOD

Discus and support Consistent Freezes with no BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm at the end of my rope, I've been fighting this bug through multiple installations of Windows, and it has stuck with me every single step of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deathclawow, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Consistent Freezes with no BSOD

I'm at the end of my rope, I've been fighting this bug through multiple installations of Windows, and it has stuck with me every single step of the way. The most consistent way that this bug gets triggered is when I'm playing games. I've updated all my drivers to the latest version using the Intel Driver support program. I get lots of DCOM 10016 errors in the event log, and have tried the usual methods of curing such errors to no avail.

I enabled local error report storage and triggered the bug. I have uploaded the error to Dropbox to see if anyone can find a solution to this problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4yh5zz5teqmf96/Nov8%2C118pm.zip?dl=0

PC specs:

Intel Core i7-6800k CPU @3.40GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050ti

16GB ram

Motherboard: ASUS STRIX X99 gaming

Hard Drive: ADATA SP550

:)

deathclawow, Nov 8, 2018
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Nov 8, 2018
  3. ChrisHaEs Win User
    BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Nov 8, 2018
  4. ChrisHaEs Win User

Consistent Freezes with no BSOD

BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Consistent Freezes with no BSOD

1. Consistent Freezes with no BSOD - Similar Threads - Consistent Freezes BSOD

2. Laptop Freezes Consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Freezes Consistently: Hello, recently my laptop has been going through a strange phase where it consistently freezes after several minutes of use. And has worsen to freezes seconds after it booted up.Laptop: IntelR CoreTM I7-9570H, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10It starts with a brief 5-second freeze,...
  3. Laptop Freezes Consistently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Freezes Consistently: Hello, recently my laptop has been going through a strange phase where it consistently freezes after several minutes of use. And has worsen to freezes seconds after it booted up.Laptop: IntelR CoreTM I7-9570H, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10It starts with a brief 5-second freeze,...
  4. consistent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  5. consistent BSOD

consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  6. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently: I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5...
  7. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently: I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5...
  8. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. Consistent BSODs

Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  10. Consistent BSOD

Consistent BSOD: Hello Over the past month I have had consistent BSOD. It is always when my laptop is idle or screen going black after lack of use. I have tried altering my power settings but to no avail. Downloaded WhoCrashed and there are several dumpfiles with repeating bugcheck names -...