Windows 10: Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks

Discus and support Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Starting with March 16, I'm getting consistent blue screens almost every day, sometimes even more times per day. I'm using 64-bit Windows 10 Home,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Filip Štamcar, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks

Starting with March 16, I'm getting consistent blue screens almost every day, sometimes even more times per day. I'm using 64-bit Windows 10 Home, version 1909, with all available updates installed. Blue screens are mostly random and happen while usage, but sometimes they also happen right after reboot caused by a previous blue screen. They may happen if the computer is a bit "overloaded," but even if it's really "just a bit."

Most of the stop codes that are displayed in these blue screens are some of them also appeared more times:

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION what failed: ndis.sys
    • STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    • CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION what failed: tcpip.sys
    • CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION what failed: ndis.sys
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed: rt640x64.sys
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: afd.sys
    • REFERENCE_BY_POINTER
    • CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION what failed: CI.sys
    • APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed: ndis.sys
    • APPEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA what failed: nsiproxy.sys
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: volsnap.sys
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA what failed: tcpip.sys
    • CACHE_MANAGER
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed: NETIO.SYS
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I have some of Minidump files availible, and will attach them if needed.

:)

Filip Štamcar, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks

SeanCorbett, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks

1. Consistent Windows 10 BSODs in last few weeks - Similar Threads - Consistent BSODs last

2. Consistent BSODs for over a week with no answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSODs for over a week with no answer: Hello!My computer's been having consistent BSODs for no reasons for the last week. They started happening around the same time my Minecraft began crashing suddenly for no reason very often whilst playing, so I don't know if it's connected. I've updated my motherboard driver...
  3. Consistent BSODs for over a week with no answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSODs for over a week with no answer: Hello!My computer's been having consistent BSODs for no reasons for the last week. They started happening around the same time my Minecraft began crashing suddenly for no reason very often whilst playing, so I don't know if it's connected. I've updated my motherboard driver...
  4. Consistent BSODs for over a week with no answer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days: Hey guys,after already having stability issues and blue screens mid this year, I did a clean reinstall of windows a month back and everything was running smooth until a few days ago, I didn't change anything in my system when it started and I kept all drivers up to date. Here...
  6. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days: Hey guys,after already having stability issues and blue screens mid this year, I did a clean reinstall of windows a month back and everything was running smooth until a few days ago, I didn't change anything in my system when it started and I kept all drivers up to date. Here...
  7. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

8. Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days

Consistently getting BSoD for the last 3 days: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkjV1vUNhE_enWq_xLScuEiMHz5m?e=XrvGia I couldn't find the minidump from the last 2 days; they seem to have been deleted. I apologize as I'm not particularly computer savvy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Several random BSODs for the last few weeks, including Windows Update

Several random BSODs for the last few weeks, including Windows Update: I've been getting random BSODs for the last few days, maybe even a week or two. I've updated Windows a few days ago and ever since I started getting BSODs on a daily basis, if not multiple BSODs per day. The BSODs I've been experiencing have been different but mostly the...
  10. BSOD errors last two weeks

BSOD errors last two weeks: Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe files with logs...