Windows 10: Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Discus and support Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rarahim75, Oct 10, 2022.

1. rarahim75 Win User

Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy machine used to be very stable. I could go without shutting down and simply hibernating and waking up for extended period of time. But then all of a sudden, without any obvious reason it started to give BSODs. There doesn't seem to be any specific pattern as to what triggers the crash apart from the fact that the BSODs us

:)

rarahim75, Oct 10, 2022

2. Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Hi all,

I am relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" on my computer, and am looking for advice.

Here is a link to the folder with my minidump and sysinfo files.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SnHAx29aLQ7CER0lN_Pyk5KPHEI8Wnjt

Thank you for any assistance!

CynicalCup, Oct 10, 2022
  3. Arron000 Win User
    if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Arron000, Oct 10, 2022
  4. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 10, 2022
Thema:

Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

1. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" - Similar Threads - Consistently getting stop

2. Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I've been playing several steam games the last couple of weeks and out of nowhere the game will crash and say either "Out of memory requested 1619 KB, footprint 1486257217 KB." Or "Out of memory, your swap file is too small only 0 MB of free space left. Increase your swap...
  3. Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing with stop code: Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I've been playing several steam games the last couple of weeks and out of nowhere the game will crash and say either "Out of memory requested 1619 KB, footprint 1486257217 KB." Or "Out of memory, your swap file is too small only 0 MB of free space left. Increase your swap...
  4. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy...
  5. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy...
  6. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting a blue screen with this stop code on a Windows 10 20h2 Lenovo X1 Yoga. Link to the minidump here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7au914eijnq2bdn/072721-33156-01.zip?dl=0Thanks,Dean...
  7. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My pc has been experiencing a BSOD with the stop code mentioned in the subject line: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It's a fresh install of windows, and I had previously thought it was a RAM issue but after swapping RAM sticks the issue persists. I uploaded the dmp files in a RAR...
  8. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, this is the second time this error has occurred on my pc, and I have checked all drivers, and they are all up to date. At this point, I have no idea what is wrong, and I politely ask for some assistance. Here is the Minidump:...
  9. Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Stop Code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Hi all, I am relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" on my computer, and am looking for advice. Here is a link to the folder with my minidump and sysinfo files. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SnHAx29aLQ7CER0lN_Pyk5KPHEI8Wnjt Thank...
  10. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I just recently reinstalled my Windows to try and fix multiple blue-screen crashes and I've updated all my drivers as well as performed a disk check and a system file check which said it repaired everything. Now I've got the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" blue-screen. Minidump...