Windows 10: Console App Error

Discus and support Console App Error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.18363.0 Win32NT Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000 System.Deployment.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MuhammadAli_657, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Console App Error

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows : 10.0.18363.0 Win32NT
    Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
    System.Deployment.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    clr.dll : 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    dfdll.dll : 4.8.4240.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    dfshim.dll : 10.0.18362.1 WinBuild.160101.0800

SOURCES
    Deployment url : file:///D:/Azam/Azam/PMS%20Documents/Documents%20about%20DFS/Generate%20Sub%20and%20Source/Generate%20Sub%20and%20Source/Application%20Files/indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp_1_0_0_0/indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp.application

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity : indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp.application, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=106dca9ef42f8772, processorArchitecture=msil

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of D:\Azam\Azam\PMS Documents\Documents about DFS\Generate Sub and Source\Generate Sub and Source\Application Files\indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp_1_0_0_0\indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    + Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [24/12/2020 10:18:11 AM] : Activation of D:\Azam\Azam\PMS Documents\Documents about DFS\Generate Sub and Source\Generate Sub and Source\Application Files\indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp_1_0_0_0\indiciPharmacyConnectEncryptionTestApp.application has started.
    * [24/12/2020 10:18:11 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [24/12/2020 10:18:11 AM] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [24/12/2020 10:18:11 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException Zone
    - Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
    - Source: System.Deployment
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifestAssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplicationSubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplicationSubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationUri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetryUri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetryUri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorkerObject state

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

:)

MuhammadAli_657, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Can't open any console apps- 0x0000142

Hi,

We need to verify some information first for us to better assist you on your concern about the 0x0000142 error code. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you start getting the 0x0000142 error code when accessing console apps?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please tell us what are the console apps that are you attempting to access?
    • What are the steps that you've performed when you tried re-installing Windows 10?
    • Can you please tell us in what stage does the re-installation process failed?

We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Dec 24, 2020
  4. I3V
    i3v Win User

Console App Error

TPM Console Error 0x8007007A

PS.

1. I've also just tried to uninstall the TPM device, like suggested
      here.
    2. I've also just tried

Code:
    $tpm = gwmi -n root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm win32_tpm$tpm.SetPhysicalPresenceRequest(6)
    as suggested
    here
    and
    here

Nothing changed.

Here's some additional info, just-in-case:

Code:
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> gwmi -n root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm win32_tpm__GENUS                     : 2__CLASS                     : Win32_Tpm__SUPERCLASS                :__DYNASTY                   : Win32_Tpm__RELPATH                   : Win32_Tpm=@__PROPERTY_COUNT            : 10__DERIVATION                : {}__SERVER                    : MY-PC-NAME__NAMESPACE                 : root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm__PATH                      : \\MY-PC-NAME\root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm:Win32_Tpm=@IsActivated_InitialValue    : TrueIsEnabled_InitialValue      : TrueIsOwned_InitialValue        : TrueManufacturerId              : 1112687437ManufacturerIdTxt           : BRCMManufacturerVersion         : 7.11ManufacturerVersionFull20   : Not SupportedManufacturerVersionInfo     :PhysicalPresenceVersionInfo : 1.0SpecVersion                 : 1.2, 2, 1PSComputerName              : MY-PC-NAMEPS C:\WINDOWS\system32> get-tpmTpmPresent                : TrueTpmReady                  : TrueManufacturerId            : 1112687437ManufacturerIdTxt         : BRCMManufacturerVersion       : 7.11ManufacturerVersionFull20 : Not Supported for TPM 1.2ManagedAuthLevel          : FullOwnerAuth                 :OwnerClearDisabled        : FalseAutoProvisioning          : EnabledLockedOut                 : FalseLockoutHealTime           : Not Supported for TPM 1.2LockoutCount              : Not Supported for TPM 1.2LockoutMax                : Not Supported for TPM 1.2SelfTest                  : {128, 159, 126, 96}

Thema:

Console App Error

1. Console App Error - Similar Threads - Console App Error

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.: Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a .Net Core app either. Specifically trying to call a class from System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.In order to find it at...
  5. Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.: Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a .Net Core app either. Specifically trying to call a class from System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.In order to find it at...
  6. Realtek Audio Console App Issue

Realtek Audio Console App Issue: I noticed that ever since I updated my Windows 10 this 20th of June that the pop-up to show the options for managing which device I plugged in no longer appears. Because of this, I can only use what I assume to be the default which is headphones when I intend to use a...
  7. Realtek Audio Console App Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Console App Issue: I noticed that ever since I updated my Windows 10 this 20th of June that the pop-up to show the options for managing which device I plugged in no longer appears. Because of this, I can only use what I assume to be the default which is headphones when I intend to use a...
  8. TPM Console Error 0x8007007A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM Console Error 0x8007007A: I am facing the following error after replacing the motherboard in my laptop, when i run `tpm.msc`: Loading of the management console failed. The data area passed to a system call is too small. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007A Try again. I am running Windows 10 Pro 1909...
  9. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  10. TPM Console Error 0x8007007A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM Console Error 0x8007007A: Hi Folks, I am facing the following error after enabling TPM in BIOS and encrypting my C drive successfully - when i run tpm.msc in Win+R prompt : [ATTACH] Is there any solution available for this so far? I am running Windows 10 Pro 1803 on Dell E6410 laptop....